207

July 22, 3:44 pm.

Cameron woke me up with a text saying that he had a big surprise for me. In other words,

I woke up smiling.

Something I never do.

I got up, took a shower, changed myself and went downstairs to eat something and walked over to his house. Little Turd opened the door, welcoming to his house.

"Hey, Stephanie." He told me. He was wearing a Batman costume and it looked like a tornado had passed though his hair.

"Hey, T." I laughed. I just thought 'T' was better than Turd.

"Girls are so complicated," He sighed, plopping down on the couch. I looked around and saw that Cameron wasn't around, so I plopped down next to him.

"Why?" I asked him as a smile made its way to my lips.

"Why would someone as awesome as you hang out with someone as booooring as Cameron when I exist?" He huffed, crossing his arms over his little chest, obviously irritated.

It cracked me up. I started laughing and he just stared at me with his little eyes.

"T, you're really hilarious." I told him, ruffling his hair.

"And I'm also available." Little Turd smirked at me.

I tried my best to control my laughter. This kid has potential in being a comedient.

"Okay, so have you seen Cameron?" I asked him, lifting up from my comfortable spot on the couch.

"Yeah, he's in his room doin' some really weird stuff and playing with balls," T told me, making an engrossed face.

Oh. My eyes widened a little but I thanked him and went upstairs to his room. The door was open, so I just came in. Cameron had his back to me and he had three red balls in his hands.

Oh.

"Shit, I gotta do this," He muttered under his breath. He hadn't seen me yet.

He then tried juggling the balls. They all fell to the floor five seconds later. Way too adorable. He let out a growl and got down to grab the balls.

That was when he saw me. His ace turned red and I could see that he was blushing.

"Steph," He said, his eyes widened. "I thought you only were coming later." He gulped.

"What's going on?" I asked him with a smirk on my lips.

"N-Nothing," He forced a smile and tried to hide the ball by throwing them behind the drawer.

"You told me you had a surprise," I laughed.

"Yeah, well, I suck at the surprise." He huffed.

He them walked closer to me and before I could even say a word, he crashed his lips against mine. They were soft, like always and made me feel lightheaded, in a good way.

"I missed you," He told me even though we had seen each other only three days ago.

"I missed you too," I told him back. "So," I started. "Where's my surprise?"

"They're... there..." He pointed to the place where the balls were.

"Some plastic balls?" I laughed.

"Well, I was supposed to juggle them. But I can't even keep them without falling for more than five seconds." He sighed.

"Well, try again." I smiled and he rolled his eyes while walking up to the floor and grabbing the three balls.

"Okay, I'll try." He said and tried once more.

They fell three seconds later.

"Well, I am learning how to cook. And also, I can make toast." He faced the floor.

I frowned at him. He had been acting weird since I came here.

I let out a laugh. "Well, I'm sure I'll make you make really great toast." I chuckled.

"Sometimes it burns because I forget about it while I go watch cartoons in the morning," Cameron pouted.

"You watch cartoons?" I laughed once more.

"No," He quickly said, putting on a serious face. "Of course not, they're for little kids." He affirmed.

"Well, then I'm a little kid. I love cartoons." I told him.

"I'm kidding, I watch them also." He quickly told me and scratched the back of his neck.

I laughed.

Cameron has been the best everything. The best friend. Boyfriend. Companion. (Who the hell says companion nowadays? Lol.)

I just want everything the way it is with him. Because right now, to be quite honest, I couldn't be happier.

---
I knoooow! Boring as hell... I swear I'll try to do better next update. Sooo, guys, I'll be traveling to Brasilia (capital of Brazil) tomorrow and I don't know if there's gonna be Internet because I'm staying at a friend's house. And Monday I'll go to a camp and there's gonna be no Internet. So I'll try to update today as many chapters as I can. Ily all so much!

Keep being awesome!