259

September 11, 9:13 am.

Today I let you drive once more. You were getting closer to school when it suddenly hit me.

Laurel.

She was way possessive over you. She wouldn't want to see me and you walking around together, main of all she would hate see me going to school with you.

"Stop the car," I told you. You frowned and threw me a what the hell look.

"Stop the car. Keep going to school and I'll get out here." I told you. You kept staring at me the whole time.

"What are you talking about?" You asked, making a face.

"Your girlfriend is really annoying when it comes to these types of things," I said and you just laughed.

"Stop the car. I'm serious." I said once more.

"Are you afraid of her?" You asked and it was my turn to laugh.

"Oh, God. You're funny," I interjected sarcastically. "She's just really bitchy to when it comes to you and I'm not in a mood to fight now." I added.

You just smiled. "Stop being stupid."

What surprised me was that the fact that I had basically called her a bitch in your front and you simply smiled and didn't even defend her.

"I'm serious. Stop the car." I repeated.

"No," you answered.

"I'm serious, Tyler. Stop the car." I said with a straight face.

You stopped the car and I walked out of it. I kept walking and you opened the windows the moment you passed right through me.

"I never thought you could me ashamed of walking with me," you murmured.

"I'm not ashamed of you. But throughout all these years, you were ashamed of me." I told you and kept walking until I arrived at school.

One day I'll have to tell you everything. One day.

I just hope that day takes decades to arrive.