2

1 Step

2 steps

3 steps

4 steps

He walks with eyes still on me. Ah what do i do? I feel so embarrassed right now.

He stops right 1 meter in front of me and starts to checking me from the top of my head to the tip of my shoes. I'm froze while looking at him. His eyes are so so so sharp and deep, that's why i kinda afraid to look at him in the eyes.

After checking on me, he looks at my eyes again and just go.
With no words come out from his adorable lips-- Eh no what am i talking about? I should just buy joshua's drink now since that 'looking accident' took a long time.

After bought joshua's drink i go back to my class as i see joshua already wait in front of the door. Oh i'm in trouble.

"Kim sae hyun! What took you so long?! It's not like 2 Kilometers from the canteen to this damn class" Ah really i hate him so much. "I'm sorry. Here, the drink." I say with a low voice as i lend him the drink that i bought before.

"Not in a mood to drink anymore. Just throw it." And he just go without even saying thank you or something like that. Ah really if i was not like this i would just mad at him and throw the drink to his almost perfect face, yes i admit it, but once more, who am i?

I then go to my class and sit on my chair. I put my head down and set my sit properly so i can be in a comfort position. As i try to get off my butt from the chair, it doesn't feel right. It is.. Sticky?

I stand up and see what's in my chair and.. Crap. It's a gum. I bet it's joshua's and yup, after i stood up he laughs really hard with his friends which are woozi and vernon. Ah really i don't like them like how Tom hates Jerry.

I directly go to the toilet and as i walk through the corridor, poor me, i bump someone with my shoulder.

"Oh i'm so sorry i didn't watch my steps, sorry." I say and he's just looking at me with a strange look. I know him, he's Mingyu.

"Ah, it's okay. By the way what's that on your skirt?" He asks me. And surprisingly he really looks so perfect if you see him this close.

"Ah.. This.. Umm it's a.. Hmm gum" I'm stuttering. Not because he has a perfect face, it's just for the first time there is someone who talks to me with no order or bad words in the sentence.

"Who did that really not funny trap?" He asks with his calm and cold face. "Uh.." I don't think i can tell him about Joshua. "Ahh the gum is getting stiff I'm sorry i have to go to the toilet, sorry" After saying that i go and quicken my steps to the bathroom.

I almost make it to the toilet when someone grabs my hand tightly and turn me around.

"I asked you, who did that?"