18

"Sae hyun,"
"What if, the one who sent it, was Joshua?"

*****

*Kim Sae hyun's POV*

Today I'm going to go with Mingyu to I don't know where but he said we are going to meet at the park in the evening.

I'm just wearing a green tosca shirt and jeans. I let my hair down because it's cold outside,

I was combing my hair when I hear a notification comes from my phone, and it's a text from Mingyu.

"Wear something warm it's cold outside"

Ah yes I almost forget to bring my navy blue hoodie with me. As I finish wearing my hoodie, another text comes.

"It's okay if you don't wear something warm tho, u can use me as your jacket *winks emoji*"

Ah really my cheeks are red and fortunately there's no one here in this house with me.

"Oh sae hyun! You have to look at your face it's all red! Ahh I know I know, you have someone you like don't you?" Crap. I forget there is still my sister here.

"Ya what are you talking about?"

"Ah finally my sister is falling in love with someone, who is he? Hm?" Ahh really this unnie is good at teasing.

"I'm not falling in love with anybody!! Ah I'm better going now, bye." I stand up from the sofa and walk away from my sister but guess what? She's following me until the front door.

"Ohh you are going on a date aren't you? Ah I don't need your answer it's all written on your face" She makes a big grin on her pretty face. Yes she's really really pretty, which means.. I'm pretty too. We're twin, remember?

Well no I'm just kidding, of course I'm prettier than her.

"Oh and sae hyun-ah, since you're still underage, don't kiss, okay?"

"Ya! Kis- What no! hell no I won't do that! And we're the same age but I saw you and seungcheol were kissing the other day on... That wall!" I point the wall were I saw them kissing which I really regret to saw them.

"Y-you saw us? Really? Ah please don't tell mom or else she will be a hulk please please but I wasn't a kiss! It was just a... peck"

"Peck my ass it was definitely a kiss, a passionate one. Ah nevermind i won't tell mom okay now I have to go now annyeong!" I walk alone with my hands in my hoodie pocket. It's really cold If you want to know.

I walk for about 5 minutes and then i arrive at the park. But i don't see Mingyu everywhere. Where is he?

I sit on the only vacant bench in this park, the other is full by the 'love birds'.

I look around when suddenly someone covers my eyes from behind.

"I wanna be your morning baby
ijebuteon B alright,
hamk--"

"Shhhh Ya Mingyu!" I let go off his hands from my eyes and turn around.

"Wow your voice is extremely good until my ears are nearly bleeding!" I fake a smile and clap.

"Eishh i thought my voice is getting better"

"In your wildest dream,"

"I told you, you are so mean. Why am i falling this hard with someone like you?"

Damn.

I feel my cheeks are getting red and i immediately pretending to cough and so i cover half of my face.

"Are you sick?"

"No no i was just feel like.. Coughing" he then stands up from the bench and sit down on the grass.

"Here, let's sit down here it's more comfortable" i follow him and sit right next to him. He brings my head onto his shoulder, and wraps his right hand around me. It feels so comfortable. I can't deny.

"Let's stay like this until the dark comes."

*****

"Mingyu, it's 8 p.m."

We lay down on the grass, under the moon light. Just both of us.

"Tell me about you." He says as he looks at me.

"Me?"

"Yes you who else?"

"Ahh sorry hehe. Where should i start.. Oh okay. My name is kim sae hyun, i'm 16. My parents are.. Busy working. I don't know where my dad is, he is somewhere, working. And my mom.. She is obsesses about me being the first at anything. She always forces me to do something i don't want to do. She just cares about herself, she doesn't care about me. I.. Sometimes can't overwhelm her and i was alone. My sister, twin sister, she just came back 1 year ago from England. I was alone that time. But now i have everything i've always wanted for so long. Friends. Real friends. I have you, i have Wonwoo, i have lee chan. Now my life has been on its track again. I'm happy now, i finally have a shoulder to cry on. It's because of you, thank you mingyu-ah" i say it with teary eyes, because i'm such a crybaby.

"Soooo that's me, now tell me about you" i say.

"Me.. I'm Kim Mingyu, i'm 17. My parents are up there in the sky. They died in a car accident when i was 10, leaving me alone with my uncle and my aunt. I've always missed them, every day. But i know they are happy now, i can't see them but they can see me, that's what i believe in. So that i force myself to study hard to make them proud. I always look up to the sky whenever it's night. I feel like they are watching me. For seven years i felt my life is nothing, it's empty, and then i met you, in the corridor that day with a gum on your skirt. From that day i just realized we go with the same bus everyday haha. It grows, everyday, my feeling for you, i feel comfortable with you, i need you to bright up my days, i need you, i love you, Kim sae hyun."

I can't say anything. We remain silent for the rest of the time.

Just me, him, and the moon.