12

"Wonwoo.. Stop it."

I look up and see her, Kim sae hyun. I don't say anything, i only make an eyes contact, for a long time.

I can't stand my mom anymore, i need someone to calm me down, i need someone to make me comfortable, i need a shoulder to cry on,

i need her.

I pull her hand and bring her onto my chest. She doesn't move, at all. I hug her tightly and the tears start falling.

She notices it, the tears."i saw you and your mom before, i'm sorry." She said with a very low voice so that i'm the one who can hear it.

I can't say anything, the tears are hard to control that i keep crying like a baby on her shoulder.

"I, I'm not as strong as i look." Those words suddenly come out from my mouth without i'm realizing.

"It's okay, it's okay to cry, cry helps me to calm myself down a lot. Let your problems fall down with your tears, and hopefully will be gone as they evaporate."

She pats my shoulder and keep saying it's okay again and again.

"it's okay, everything will be okay, cheer up wonwoo-ah!" I then let her out of my arms, "Thank you, sae hyun"

"You're welcome and also thank you for letting me get out of your super-tight hug. You know, i almost can't breath." I smile, she has an ability to always light up my mood.

"Oh i got an idea!" She said with a high-pitch voice and point up her finger. I then lift up my eyebrows, means i'm asking why.

"What if, i will tutor you everyday after school, so at least your rank will go up a little bit.. How is it?"

Her? Tutoring me? Hell yeah of course i want to do it. Wait, did i just say something obvious?

"Wonwoo? You agree or not? You know, i'm not that bad on studying, if it's not because of Joshua i will be the first rank"

"Okay, i agree,"

"Okay good! So it will cost $5 every time you take a breath. Okay? Okay." Ahh look at how cute she is. Wait wait, did i just say something obvious again?

"I will pay you with my heart." I said, wanna know her reaction.

"No, thanks, but my heart's still working very well so i don't need yours" She then sticks out her tongue.

"Sooo first lesson will be tomorrow, be ready, my student" She said as she leaves the rooftop.

"So i am a student of a student?" I said it loudly so she can hear it

"You are!!" Then she disappeared behind the wall.

------------

i'm sorry for such a short chapter, i just really want to make a chapter that has wonwoo and sae hyun moment only hehehe but next chapter will definitely be much longer!