33

Days passed, Sae Hyun starts to accept everything and try to come back to her normal life. Everyone has been very caring, even her careless mom. Sae Hyun and her mom has gotten closer since then.

"You sure you want to go to school today?" Her mom asks, cupping her cheeks. "Yeah, i can't stay like this anymore, i should move on," she answers.

"Do you want me to pack your lunch or you want to eat at the cafeteria?"

"Hmm since your foods are the best..."

"Okay okay, i'll pack it for you,"

"Thanks mom!"

She takes a sit and wait for her mom.

ding dong

"Oh? I think that's Mingyu," Her mom says and is going to open the door.

"W-what? Mingyu? Why is he here?"

"I ask him to take you to school,"

"Mom whyyyy?"

"Are Mingyu and you in a fight or something? Why you don't want to go with him?"

"Ani, i want to go with him but i--"

"Stop. You want to go with him. That's it. I'll open the door first,"

"No no i will,"

She opens the door, revealing Mingyu with a rose in his hand. "Bonjour, it's for you my lady," he bows and gives the rose to her. "It's so cringe-worthy ya know?"

"Ohhh look at who's just got a rose~" Sae hyun's mom comes, bringing her lunch box. Mingyu just smiles and Sae hyun rolls her eyes.

"Kaja," Sae Hyun says.

*****

*Wonwoo's POV*

It's 6.30 and i already at school. Why did i even come this early i should have just slept i don't understand myself. School starts at 8 and now what am i suppose to do?! This school is so empty i can't even see any glimpse of anybo-- Wait, i think i see someone. It's a girl i can see it by her long hair.

I hasten to the spot where she's there. "Uh hi? Can i join you cause you're the only one i can find and the classroom is still locked," I say. "Sure," She turns aro--

"JEONGHAN HYUNG?"

"Oh? Wonwoo?"

"I swear i thought you were a girl," i exclaim. "Long time no see hyung! What are you doing here by the way? The last time i know you are not a student in here?"

"I'm not, i'm here to meet someone," He answers. "Oh there he is i think i should go, bye wonwoo,"

"Bye hyung," ahh now i'm alone again. i walk down the corridor when someone suddenly approach me.

"Hi may i ask? Why is this school so empty when it's already 6.43?" She asks.
"Cause it's day off," i answer. "No it's not i'm not stupid you can't lie to me, boy,"

I think she's a new student cause i've never seen her anywhere. "School starts at 8," i state.

"What? My mom said it starts at 7 why did i believe her i should have just slept,"

"Agree. I don't even know why i came this early," i say. "What's your name by the way?"

"You can see my nametag,"

"Hmm i think you forget to bring it," It's a fact, i don't lie i don't see eny nametag on her. "I said you can't lie to me!" She grabs her not-existed-nametag and shocks.