24

24

*Sae hyun POV*

This morning i go to school really early so i won't meet Mingyu.

I woke up one hour before i usually wake and take a bath immediately.

Right, i'm avoiding him because i really don't know what to do and what to say if i meet him.. I really feel sorry because of yesterday.

If only i had the courage to said i like mingyu to wonwoo, i wouldn't be wonwoo's.

Ah really wonwoo-yah why all of sudden you said that to me?

I should be going to the bus stop now.

I open the gate and look around first. Good, no sign of kim mingyu.

I walk fast and arrive safely to the bus stop. I sit down on the bench then i realize something. This is so stupid. I realize there's only one bus that goes pass the school in the morning..

Aish jinjja why am i so stupid? Should i walk to the school? I should. Wait, i shouldn't. Eh yes i should. No no i shoul--

"SAE HYUNN!!"

No fck no that's mingyu ah jinjja what should i do?!

He jogs to me and sits down right beside of me. Crap.

"Annyeong, sae hyun-ah" he says it with a smile spreads on his face. I can't help it but smile.

It's awkward for me cause i don't know what to say i'm mindless.

"Why are you so quiet today?" He asks.

"Not feeling so good today" i fake a cough and he seems to believe.

Mingyu i'm so sorry..

If i say that i like him now, will he believe it later? No i think no.

But should i give it a try? Ah i really don't know what to do

The bus comes, we hop to the bus and walk casually to the backside of the bus and still, awkward.

20 minutes passed like 2 hours, the bus arrives and we jump off of it.

Walking to the gate, i think this is the time to tell him.

"Mingyu-yah."

"Ne?"

RIIIING

Fck.

"What's wrong sae? The bell already rang"

"Okay please believe me it's true, i like you. Okay? I like you and you have to believe it because today's gonnpa be a terrible day well for me but just trust me okay? Now we need to go to the class. Bye!"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I'll explain everything later okay byeee"

*****

I enter the class, a very quiet class, uhh what's wrong with everybody..?

"Oooo the girl has come~~" Says chanwoo, one of my classmates.

"Ahh jinjja sae hyun i really envy you!!" Says Minji, also one of my classmates.

"Congratulations sae hyun-ah, you deserve him." Says seungkwan and the class becomes as loud as a football fans crowd.

"What are you guys talking about..?" I really surprised, it really spreads this fast?

"Wonwoo has told us about you and him, don't be so surprised sae" Seungkwan says. I look around to find him and once i found him, he puts on a creepy big smile and giggles.