23

*sae hyun pov*

Today is monday. Lazily i jump out the bed and take a shower.

After wearing my uniform, i tidy up my hair and now i'm ready to meet ming- i mean i'm ready to go to school.

Not taking my breakfast, i go out the house directly when i see mingyu in front of the gate.

"Sae!" He waves with a big smile.

"Gyu!" I jog to him.

"Since when you call me gyu?"

"Since... Now? Ah let's just go to the bus stop before we miss the bus."

After walking for a while we arrive and luckily the bus is still here. We sit on the back side by side, of course.

"Sae hyun-ah, i have a question."

"Go ahead"

"Does a peck count as a kiss?"

"I don't know"

"So yesterday i kissed you didn't i? Was it your first?"

"But.. I think a kiss should be longer in time than a peck, right? So basically we didn't kiss and i haven't got my first kiss yet then."

"Hahaha okay then next time i'll make it longer." He smirks and then winks, can you imagine how pedo he looks like?

I roll my eyes, "Ya! Who said there will be a next time?"

"Someone called Kim mingyu, you know him?"

"Oh i don't know him. But that name sounds like that person is an idiot."

"Yup you right! Woahh how can you know he's an idiot? Oh and you know what? He's an idiot because of someone named kim sae hyun, you know her?"

"Mingyu what's wrong with you.." I blush but i cover it by looking to the opposite side.

I think i start to fall for him..

And by that, the bus stops and we arrive at the school gate.

*****

The first subject was english, followed by art and now math. The topic isn't that hard for me but the others seem to be helpless. Lol.

After the math over it's the break time and since dino is still hospitalized i will ask wonwoo to come with me to buy a drink, but turns out he comes to me first.

"Saeee please teach me about what just mr.song taught i don't understand anything.." He's pouting while swaying my hand. Is he doing an aegyo or what?

"Okay okay chill, my house after school okay? Since it's been a while i haven't tutored you. But now you have to buy me a drink for the return, okayyy?" I smile and lift up my eyebrows several times.

"Okay, tell me whatever you want and i'll get it for you."

*****

It's a comfortable silent between me and wonwoo in my room. I've been teaching him for like 2 hours? And his face doesn't show up an understanding. Aish jinjja he's really a slot, he's slow, even his brain system is slow.

"Jinjja wonwoo-ah it's now that hard why can't you understand.." I start to giving up.

"I can't focus when you are here."

"What.. If so you're the one who suppose to go out cause this is my freakin room."

"You're my distraction." Aishhh really this kid is talking nonsense. I should get him some water to make him focus again.

"Wait here i'll grab you some water." As i stand up i feel him grabbing my hand and pull me back down.

"Sae hyun i need to tell you something." Okay now the situation is tense. And awkward.

"Go on."

"I uh where should i start... Okay the one who gave you those piece of papers on the table was me. Before it, i uh i was going to ask you to be my girl but that was the day chan came. So i made a new plan which was giving you papers each day but in the end someone, also gave you a paper on your table with the same initial. So i stop sending you those papers, and after that i don't know how to express my feelings.. So i will just do it directly now. So now..

Would you be mine?"

I'm speechless. No words escaping my mouth, he.. Is asking me to be his girlfriend? But.. I already start to fall for gyu..

"Ya why don't you answer me? Huh? Does it mean a yes?" Aish really what should i say? I like gyu but i don't want to hurt his feeling

"I.. I uh actu--" he cuts off my words.

"Okay times up i'll take that as a yes! You're mine now!" he smiles brightly and i follow with a forced smile.

Now, i'm his.