3

"I Asked you, who did that?"

I really shocked with the grabbing part. "Omo you scared me." I say as i put off his hand from mine.

"Sorry, but answer me please." What's with him? I mean, why is he being so curious right now, it's not like we've been know each other from kindergarten.

"Okay but please don't tell anyone about this i'm afraid it will get worse." I say with a serious face. "I'm a good secret keeper" he says.

"It's Joshua. So now, can i go the toilet? The gum will be hard to get off my skirt." He just nods and i go to the toilet fast.

At the toilet i keep thinking of what just happened before. Is it okay to tell him about Joshua? i mean, i don't even know him and we just talked a moment ago and i already told him about Joshua. Ah stupid Kim sae hyun! I supposed to not tell him about Joshua!

Uh but, i think gum is not a big problem, if he tells someone about this, everybody will just laugh and forget about it. I have to think positively.

After the gum's gone i walk out of the toilet and walk to my class. I greet the teacher and say sorry for being late. As i walk to my sit position, a foot comes out of nowhere and of course, i stumble and fall hard. ah really my ankle is really hurt right now, i don't think i can walk- no, i don't think i can even stand up.

"Aww" All eyes are on me right now. And all of sudden a boy approaches me and help me to stand up. Guess who? It's the boy in the canteen.

Wait calm down i'm also surprised with his existence in my class. i mean, Really? he's in my class? How come i didn't recognize something obvious like that?

He doesn't say a word, he just helps me get up and help me to go to the school hospital. On the way, he really doesn't say anything and it's really awkward right now.

"Hm.. Thank you" I say with a low voice. He then look at me and nod. I repeat, just nod. Okay, maybe he really does not like to talk.

As we arrive at the school hospital room, he lays me down on the bed.

"You okay?" Ah finally he spoke. I almost assume he can't talk tho. "I'm okay, thanks to you" I smile at him. After that, he's turning back and start to leave the room.

"Hey! Wait!" I shout as he's turning his path and walks towards me. After the gap is close enough he lifts his eyebrows which mean he is asking why. "Uh, at the canteen earlier,"

"You stared at me" He say with a really really deep voice. "Yes, it's uh.. it's.." I begin to stutter. "It's okay, if i were you i would do the same. Stare at a person who looks at the wall like an idiot" He say with a slight smile.

"Oh okay i felt so embarrassed back then. And by the way, i don't think i've ever seen you around, are you--"

"yes, i transferred by the old school" He says, i nod. I was going to ask why but i think it's his privacy.

"So, what's your name?" I ask slowly in case he also doesn't want to be a friend of mine.

"Name? It's Wonwoo" He say with a deep deep voice, i think his voice is really attractive for girls. "Oh okay, My name is Kim--"

"I know, Kim sae hyun" Wow how did he know my name when i don't even knew his name before.

"You are popular in the class, for being bullied by Joshua, That's why i know you." After he said that my mouth form a circle. "Why did you help me then? I'm a bullied girl no one wants to talk to me moreover help me." I say, wondering why.

"I should go back to class. Get some rest" He says as he leaves me alone in the room.

"Ekhm" Wait who is it? who just coughed? I start to look around me and found out the blanket on the bed beside me seems like fill with someone.

"Who are you?" I ask with high curiousity. After i asked, the person behind the blanket get up.

"It's me, Mingyu" Omo what should i do? He must be heard what Wonwoo just said about me being bullied.

"So, you are Kim Sae hyun." He says. I just nod slowly. "It's okay, your secret is save with me." He says as pretending to zip his mouth. After that, he puts on the blanket again and start to sleep.

"Have a good rest, Kim sae hyun"

[Sorry for the bad english hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote!]