16

*Wonwoo's POV*

I can't sleep. It's fucking 2 a.m. and i can't sleep. Because of her.

But if i keep thinking about it, i kinda relieve she couldn't tutor me, because i don't think she will accept me. God gave me a second chance.

I need a better plan, an extraordinary one.

I start to grab some pieces of paper and cut it into 4 pieces and then I start to write on it.

*Kim Sae hyun's POV*

Today the sun is shining so bright, even though it's still 7 in the morning. I hop to the bus and see Mingyu there.

i walk approaching him and sit beside him, beside the window.

Just like i said, the sun is shining so bright, so i cover my eyes with my hand to block the sunlight.

I am struggling to block the sunlight cause my hand is tired already

Suddenly, the sunlight is gone.

And guess what? It's Mingyu.

He covers my head with his blazer, oh wow what a gentleman he is.

"Thank you" I smile to him and i just realize how close we are now.

"Let's change our position." He says as he is standing up but i grab his hand and pull him back down.

"No need, it's okay," He then makes a sweetest smile i've ever seen.

"Uh actually.. I have weak arms so i can't cover your head any longer. Hehe." He stands up and i move to his position.

really i'm so embarrassed i thought he wanted to change position because of me.. AH REALLY IT'S SO EMBARRASSING I CAN'T EVEN-

"Omo sae hyun-ah! You should at your face right now! It's so red haha you look like a clown hahaha. Oh! I know why you're this red! You were expecting me to change the positions because i don't want you to get the sunlight, right? " He's laughing so hard although i don't see where's the funny thing.

"Mingyu it is not funny at all and no, i wasn't expecting that!"

YES YES YOU RIGHT I WAS EXPECTING THAT.

"Ah i'm sorry, but you are really look like a clown, well, a beautiful clown if i could tell" He pinches my nose.

"Ahh it hurts!!!" I push his arm strongly and causing his shoulder bumps the window edge which i know it very very hurts but he seems to hold the pain.

"Are you okay?" I hold my laugh because he seems to struggle to hold his pain. He nods vigorously that makes me want to laugh even more.

"Really? Huh?" He pouts,
"Nooo it really hurts.." He rubs his shoulder to bare the pain and i just laugh. An evil laugh this time.

"You're so mean!"

"I am not!" I answer and look at him and guess what?

The sunlight besides him makes his face.. Looking good. No i mean, IT'S SO GOOD LOOKING EVEN NIALL HORAN LOSES TO IT.

[A/N Sorry niall i still love you]

"You know what? You look good under the sunlight" i say, causing him become a boiled crab.

"Hahaha Mingyu! You are so red i can't even Hahahaha you reaaally look like a boiled crab hahaha" i laugh so hard

Before he got to answer me, the bus stops and i stand up quickly.

"Goodbye boiled crab~"

*****

I walk to the class alone and how awkward, there is just Joshua in this class. I was walking to my seat when i see a piece of paper on my table.

I grab it and read it.

"When god made you, he was showing off

-J-"

Who.. sent me this? J? Who is J? Perhaps.. Joshua? No no of course not.

"Ah maybe it wasn't for me" i whisper to myself, the sender put it on the wrong table. I giggle.

I was going to throw the paper to the bin when i see Wonwoo comes. "Wonwoo!" I wave at him with a hand full of paper.

He fasten his steps and stop right in front of me.

"What is that?" he wonders.

"This? I don't know, someone put it on my table, but i think my table is the wrong address so i will just  throw it." He nods and points out the bin, means "throw it"

After he did that i throw it immediately.

*****

RINGGG

"Saeee let's go to eat i'm so so so hungry" Dino says as he pulls my hand forcefully.

"Wait wait Dino you don't have to grip my hand this hard i'm also very very hungry" He then releases my hand and take it again.

"Omo your hand is becoming red! Does it really hurt? I'm sorryyy i didn't mean it"

"No it's okay, let's go!"

We go to the cafeteria and see a long queue. Ugh dang i'm so hungry.

We wait for about 10 or 15 minutes to get the food.

We sit and i just realize, there aren't wonwoo nor mingyu nor joshua here. Where are they?

We finish the food fast since we were so hungry. There's still plenty of time before the next class.

"Let's go to the class" i say and he nods, and follows my steps.

"Sae hyun wait, i will go to the class by moonwalking"

...Wtf?

He turns around, and yes he starts to moonwalking through the corridor. Is he an idiot or what?

Well if he is an idiot it's okay, i still love him he's my best friend.

We arrive at an empty class. Well it isn't really empty because Joshua is here.

As i walk to my seat, again, i see a piece of paper. And i immediately read it.

"Why did you throw the paper before? It's for you, i didn't send it wrongly.
And by the way, let's be nothing, cause nothing lasts forever.
-J-"

J? Who is j i'm still wondering. Is it really for me? I'm also still wondering.

As i finish to read it, dino comes to me and whispers,

"Joshua keeps staring at you."