28

*Sae hyun' pov*

"Doctor! Doctor! Please help my friend! Ppali ppali!" Pulling the doctor with me, I run through a vacant alley. I open the door rushly, when i see nothing on the bed.

"where is he..?"

The doctor run pass through me, "He's on the floor! Ppali call the nurses!" Doing the order, i call the nurses to come fast. Not taking much time the nurses come and hurriedly help the doctor. They take the nose bled Chan to the bed, Pushing the bed immediately to  somewhere i don't know.

"Call his mom, i'll check his brain condition in case he fell too hard." The doctor says.

This is the worst scenery i've ever seen. I'm scared, i'm scared he won't be woken up. I don't want to lose him.. He has to wake up! Panickly i call his mom and tell her about Dino, she says she will be here as soon as possible.

Waiting, i sit on a couch in his room. "Dino-yah.." Last word before i drive myself to sleep.

*****

Days have passed, nothing's up, Dino's still unconscious since the day he fell from his bed. But he already came back to his room.

Have nothing to do, i turn on my phone that has been stranded since the day i came here. Soon as my phone's on, it's flooded by notifications. 124 missed calls from wonwoo, 167 messages from wonwoo, 17 missed calls from my sister, 2 missed calls from my mom, ck, and.. 1 message from mingyu?

Ignoring all those notifications i open the message from mingyu first.

'Where are you? I have something to tell you.' It says

As i was going to type a reply, somebody's knocking the door. "Who?" I say to unconscious-dino. Before i even get a chance stand up to open the door, that somebody is opening the door.

Guess who? Yes, it's dino' mom..

No no it's kim mingyu.

"Mingyu?" I startle. Of course.

"Ya sae hyun!" Closing the door, he takes some steps towards me. "Sae hyun-ah.." His arms tangle on my tiny body. "What are you doing here..?" I ask.

"I miss you so fcking much! How could i be so stupid back then? I already know everything from Hoshi, he told me everything with a little bit of exaggerate, of course, it's kwon hoshi. I was the stupidest boy alive, i apologize. I didn't know anything but i didn't let you explain about it. You know, pretending that you don't exist is the hardest, you need to know that it was torturing me. I need you, now and always, please come back to me and leave that jeon jerk wonwoo alone." He breaks the hug.

"Ahh.. So.. You already know everything.. It-it's so embarrassing when i told about me and wonwoo to hoshi.. And--" As i was about to finish the sentence, someone cut it first.

"Sae hyun..?"

"Di-DINO?! YOU AWAKE?!!" Pushing Mingyu away i go to Dino and give him a very big hug. "You've been unconscious for days! I'm so worried about you!"

"Yea yea i know i'm that missable but don't worry though i'm still here anyway." Dino then pats my cheek that soon become a slap. "Ya! That one hurts!" I say, rubbing my cheek that has got redden. As i want to take a revenge, he's pretending to be asleep.

"You know i'm not a meanie(cough) like you, i won't take a revenge." Soon as i say that, he 'wakes-up' and smile until his eyes are not seen.

"Uh guys, just to let you know that i exist here," Mingyu says awkwardly.

"Ah yeah Mingyu! I actually want to talk to you privately, because it's a top secret." Dino says it while looking at me. "Oh okay, i'll be in the cafeteria if you need something." I say and begin to leave the room.

*****
*Dino' pov*

"What do you want to tell me?" Asks mingyu.

"But please don't ever tell this to sae hyun, promise me." I say and he nods.

"Let's just go straight to the point, Mingyu, my life is.. Almost done."

*****

a/n 
Hihihihihihihi it's been a looooooooong time since i updated this story and i'm sooooo sorry for that. Maybe next chapter will be this long, it's not so long but i will try to update more frequently.

Dont forget to votes! Thank you 캐럿!