35

*Hira' pov*

Wonwoo.

The first time i saw him, he's looked lifeless. But he still managed to look so damn fine.

Just by wearing a uniform, he looks so damn fine.

With a glasses up on his sharp nose, he looks so damn damn fine.

His gaze, his cold gaze is balanced with his warm behavior. Even when he's absent minded, he still manages to look so damn fine.

Am i getting crazy? I never feel this way to anybody before. It's the feeling of joy if i am around him. The feeling of wanting to be around him. Is this something everyone called love?

Maybe.

But I don't want to show him i have these feelings.

"Good morning," Says someone. Knock me out of my thoughts.

"My name is Jaehyun," he continues. "You are Hira right?" He asks politely.

"Ne," i answer with a bow.

"Don't be so formal with me, we're classmates," a smile plastered on his face.

"Aah.. I'm sorry i didn't see you yesterday.. I'm so careless," i scratch the back of my not-itchy neck. It feels so awkward here because he keeps staring at me while we just knew each other 2 minutes and 37 seconds ago. Yes, i count.

"Of course you didn't see me haha it would be terrifying if you saw me yesterday, i was absent," he giggles and his eyes are nowhere to be seen.

"Oh since you're new, you haven't got a group for music subject task, so would you join my group?"

"Ye yea sure, what do we have to do? And who else is in the group?"

He pulls out a book from his backpack, he flips several pages and then shows me a page full of lyrics.

"Wow you made this all?" I'm amazed by the way he writes the lyrics. It doesn't contain any 'i love u's but it really makes my heart flutter.

"Ne, helped by Taeyong. He's also in our team. There are three people in one group,"

"Ahh okay arasso,"

"When will you have time off? Let's try to practice and arrange the song so it will become a masterpiece!"

"Anytime. i have no schedule after school everyday, and on weekend i don't have any plan,"

"What about today after school?"

"Sounds fine, where?"

"It's either my house, your house, or taeyong',"

"My house please, so i don't have to go anywhere else after it finished,"

"You really are a lazy person huh?"

"Yea you can say so,"

He then takes a sit next to me. Ahh so that's why yesterday the chair beside me is empty..

"Hira-ya," he calls me. "Have a good day," he then smiles sheepishly.

****

So i decided to change DK to Jaehyun, and seungkwan to taeyong in this chapter. Only because i've been so into nct especially jaehyun and they did radio together i died a little seein husbands in one room together😍

Anyway, have a good day!