15

*Kim sae hyun's POV*

"DINO?!"

"Kim sae hyun!!"

Wait wait it can't be real right? I hold his face, checking his scar it looks similar with Dino's.

"Are you.. Are you really Dino? I mean, OH GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I hug him and of course he hugs me back.

"I missed you too!" He then untangle.

Ah I'm really happy right now and my eyes are teary because of it. Oh damn I should wipe my tears before he saw—

"You're crying! Hahahaha!" Crap.

"No! No I'm not crying!"

"Ohh my bestfriend is such a crybaby~ you must be missed me so much, come here let me hug you again"

"Ew no don't touch me"

"Ouch it hurts way too bad"

"Excuse me, who are you? Do I know you?" I'm playing on him.

"Me? Ah, I'm.. Your first love?" He laughs loudly. And my cheeks can't cooperate with me, it's red now.

"It was when I was 4, not now." I pull out my tongue.

"Whatever, mine's still the same until now." He says.

"What do you mean?"

"It means I want to hug you!" He then spreads out his arms and pulls me into his chest.

We're hugging for about 5 minutes. "Ah really I never expect you will come back now, I'm so so so happy! Oh by the way, you will stay here in Korea right?"

"Yess I will stay here forever"

RINGGG

"Ahh dang we should go back to class, Mr.Park doesn't like lateness" I stand up and pull his arm. "Let's go!!"

We walk to the class like a child, we run we jump we laugh and don't care about our surroundings.

We arrive at the class with laugh because of Dino's joke.

As i sit on the chair, i feel someone is tapping my shoulder. Guess who?

It's Joshua.

No no i'm just kidding it's Wonwoo.

"I want to talk to you" He says.

"Go ahead"

"No not here" He then pulls me and i follow him into the edge of the corridor.

"Who is.. He?" He asks me with a curious face i can tell.

"Who? Dino?"

"Dino?" Now his face is even more curious yet still adorab-- No.

"Lee chan, i mean lee chan."

"Ah yes him, who is he? I mean he's a new student here and you guys are already that close just like you are friends from kindergarten."

"We've been friends from we're 4" Wonwoo mouth is shaping a small O.

"It's that it? You just wanna know who is dino?"

"Yes, i thought he was a threat, but now i don't think he is"

"Threat?" What is he talking about i'm so clueless.

"Ahh nothing, i'm just talking nonsense. Just ignore it" i nod and we both start to walk to the class.

*****

"Sae hyun! Let's have a lunch together!" Dino says.

"Let's go!"

We walk together to the cafeteria and sit together and have a conversation about our past.

"Sae! Do you remember when Jisoo, wait you remember jisoo right?"

"Yea yea i do, he was always bothering me or i can say he's bullying me because i cried a LOT because him"

"Hahahaha yes you cried a lot. I still remember that day when Jisoo took your bracelet away--"

"THAT BRACELET WAS MY FAV AND HE TOOK IT AWAY I REMEMBER THAT"

"Yes and you were crying like a baby and there was me, took your bracelet from him and gave it back to you and i still remember i felt like a hero hahaha"

"Yes yes yes you did feel like a hero because after you gave the bracelet back you posed like a superman and i still remember how ugly your face was hahahaha"

"Eishhh you were ugly too, you know"

"Nope, i was born with beautyness inside of me"

"Oh wow how can my sae hyun become this over confident? Huh?"

I lift up my shoulders. "I still wondering where's Jisoo is. You know, he's gone when you moved to Japan."

"Ahh let's just eat, i'm starving"

I nods and continue to munch my food. We remain in a comfort silent when suddenly someone is joining us.

"Kim sae hyun!" He sits beside me and don't realize there is Dino.

"Mingyu, annyeong" i smile at him.

"Wait.." Mingyu finally realizes there is Dino in front of him.

"Who.. Are you?" Mingyu points out his finger to Dino.

"He's Di--"

"Lee Chan, i'm lee chan. And you are Mingyu if i'm not misheard what sae called you before" Dino cut me before i told mingyu he's Dino.

*Dino's POV*

Nobody can call me dino except her, that's why i cut her sentence

And, speaking of Jisoo.. I know him, i know where he is now, we used to be bestfriend before sae hyun came. That's why i know his name i mean, his other name, it's Joshua, Joshua Hong. The one in my class.

"Are you guys related or?" Mingyu starts to investigate.

"We've been friends since 4" Me and Sae say it together.

"AH!" I pinch Sae's hand. Ah yeah, i haven't told you Sae and i have this agreement if we say something together we have to pinch each other fast. 

"Ah really this kid i already forget about the agreement! It hurts so bad" i just stick out my tongue.

*Mingyu's POV*

"We've been friends since 4"

Oh i see, if so he's not a threat then. I keep quiet, because both of them are talking about their past which i don't know.

But if i think about it, seeing them like this, i think he's her first love. Which means, he's my biggest threat.

*****

*Wonwoo's POV*

RINGGG

Yes finally the school's over, and the bracelet i've made under my table for the whole day is done.

And yes, today i want to confess my feeling and, ask her to be mine. I made her a bracelet that similar to mine so that she will always remember me, she wants something different but meaningful right?

"Kim sae hyun! Let's go!" I pull her hand.

"Wait Wonwoo! Uhh.. I think i can't tutor you today.. I'm sorry, i have a plan with Chan." After saying that, she waves and goes to where Chan standing and they go together.

"Fck"

I take back my words, he, is my biggest threat.

-----

I need a new description for this story so if you have any ideas please tell me, thank you and don't forget to vote!