13

*Wonwoo's POV*

"Sooo what will we learn today, ms. Kim?" Today is the first day she tutors me. We're at her house right now and it makes the situation kinda awkward since i'm a boy.

"What subject you still lack on?"

"Hmm.. Math?" Yes, i suck at math.

"Okay, so where's your math book?"

"I don't bring it.." I got too excited to attend this tutor time, I forget to bring the books. Oh so that's why my bag is so light.

"Ah really?! So what are we gonna do now?" She pouts.

"Just having a conversation, maybe?" She just nods.

The situation can't be more awkward.

"Ah yeah sae hyun-ah! Tomorrow, uhh i-i want to confess my feeling to someone." I said with a serious tone.

"OH MY GOD REALLY??!!" She looks so surprised as she holds my cheeks tightly with her powerful hands so my mouth looks like a fish right now.

"Ah, i'm sorry i was surprised," She then releases both of my cheeks. "But, who's that super unlucky girl?" She giggles.

"Eishhh every girls want to be mine, that girl must be the lucky one!" I'm laughing inside when she said that girl is super unlucky, she said it to herself.

"But kim sae hyun, i still don't know how to confess my feeling yet. Should i give her something or what?" I want tomorrow will be perfect.

"Well i don't know what the most girls like but i'll just tell you what i like if i'm confessed by someone"

"That's better." I said with a low voice that only me can hear it.

"First thing first, you can't let the girl know you're going to make a confession."

"Okay, she doesn't know it" I nod.

"Good. Second thing, you have to make it special, bring her the thing she likes the most."

"What do you like?"

"Me? I don't like a romantic thing. I like.. Something unexpectable yet meaningful. Why are you asking me by the way? I'm different from the girls in our school"

"Yea you right what's the point of asking you. It's pointless."

"Eishh your brain is pointless."

"Ouch kim sae hyun, it really hurts" I rub my chest and pretend to collapse.

"Childish." She said it in a sarcastic way. I wake up immediately and pout.

"Jeon wonwoo, i'm hungry." She said as she stands up and lends me her hand.

"Let's go to the mini market, i want to eat ramen!"

I then stand up and follow her all the way to the mini market.

*****

*Kim sae hyun's POV*

Yesterday was great, me and wonwoo had a great time. But i'm still curious who the girl wonwoo likes? He never told me anything about her, huh what a good friend.

Today as usual i go to school with Mingyu. We always sit on the back of the bus but this time i think we won't listen to music as i see he keeps tapping, flipping, and rotating his phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he stops doing the things.

"I think there is something wrong with my phone." He then taps it again.

"You fell it?" He shakes his head.

"AHHH I KNOW!" He suddenly said that loudly while shaking my shoulders. He put on his best smile

"Shushh calm down what is it? Does your phone crack or something?" He shakes his head again.

"It is much more simpler than that"

"So what is the matter with your phone?" He then hands me his phone.

"It doesn't have your phone number in it."

"DANG KIM MINGYU I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING SERIOUS" He just giggles and smiles widely so his tooth are showing off. I put my number in his phone and lend it back to him.

"Ah now my phone is 100% okay" He laughs a little bit.

"By the way sae hyun-ah, you.. You haven't replied me for my confession the other day.."

Ahh what should i say? What should i do?

"I.. I have actually never been falling in love with someone since i'm 5. So, i kinda forget the feels. But i really, really like you, but i don't--no i mean, i haven't loved you yet. So, make me."

As i finish my words the bus stops and we're going to the school together and say goodbye to each other because we are going to a different directions.

*Mingyu's POV*

"I.. I have actually never been falling in love with someone since i'm 5. Soo i kinda forget the feels. But i really, really like you, but i don't--no i mean, i haven't loved you yet. So, make me."

Okay, okay if that what she wants, i will make her falling hard to me.

But i'm really curious, she said that she never been falling in love again since she's 5, so she must have a first love. Who is he?

*Kim sae hyun's POV*

I walk to my class with no power. I'm tired of school i just want to stay at my beloved bed all day all night. But what can i do?

As i arrive at the class, i see Wonwoo is doing something i don't know under his table and as soon as he sees me coming to the class, he stops what he was doing.

"Sae hyun! We are going to have a lesson again right? After school?"

"Yes, don't forget to bring your book or else"

"Yes, teacher."

I flick his forehead. I take the steps to my chair and sit down comfortably.

The first subject is science, with Mr. Ji.

As soon as he arrives, the puts all his stuffs on his desk and begins to talk.

"Students, today you have a new student in your class, he's from Japan but his korean language is so good since he's a korean, no need to worry."

As he finishes the talk, a boy comes in to the class and stands up in the middle of the front class.

"Introduce yourself" Said Mr.Ji.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Chan, Lee Chan."