20

*Joshua's POV*

Today I rush myself to go to school, there's something I have to do. I don't eat my breakfast and go to school directly after I'm ready.

I want to straight up the line, all I have done, I have a reason for that.

I have something to tell her,

Kim Sae Hyun.

I know it's too late but I need to tell it, before Lee Chan does. Ah yea I haven't told you, Chan used to be my bestfriend when we were like 3 or 4 but she came, Sae Hyun came and we split up.

Why?

Because we both tried to catch her attention in the opposite way.

Yes, yes you right I like her for such a long time. We never met for some years and now we meet again in this school.

With her who doesn't recognize me at all.

I tried to be nice, I always try to be nice to her, but my pride is too high and I don't know why all I can do is bothering her all over the way until everybody called her 'sae hyun the bullied girl' but no that's not what I want!

I want her, I want her to be mine and just mine. But what I did is just wrong, it's all wrong, so today I will tell her the truth, about everything.

I fasten my steps to the class because I have to go to the class faster than anyone especially Wonwoo, I don't know why these days he always comes so early.

When I arrive at the class, guess what? Wonwoo is here.

Sht why is he already here? What is he doing? What should I do? I can't let anyone knows about my problem with her.

Actually my plan is to put a piece of paper on her table.

But with Wonwoo's here, what can I do?

I pretend to study since there's just the two of us in this class. He also seems like busy with his own world when suddenly he stands up and I look at the book immediately. What is he doing now?

I don't see anything until he walks out the class. Oh dang yes he's out.

I take a piece of paper from my bag and write on it immediately aaaand it's done. I stand up and walk towards her table when I see something on it.

....Wtf?

*Kim sae hyun's POV*

I go the school gate in a rush after going on the bus with Mingyu. The school is already crowded, but since my body is tiny i slip (to the diamond life ah) through them easily.

It's 5 minutes before the bell rings and so i walk to my chair fast.

As i approach the seat, i see something.

'Ugh another piece of paper' i say it in my mind.

I pick up the paper and read it.

'If i tell you who i am, would you, be mine?

-J-'

"Stupid." I mumble to myself.

"Who? Who's stupid? Me?" Suddenly Wonwoo talks to me.

"Yes you."

"Eishhh you know if i'm stupid so you are because you teach me everything." He says as he pushes my forehead with his long yet tiny finger.

"No a teacher can't be stupid."

"Ah wonwoo-yah, what time did you come to the class?" Well perhaps he knows who sent this to me.