32

1 month later

"Sae hyun! Catch the ball!"

"Don't throw it too hard Dino ya!!"

Dino pretends to gather the power to throw the ball, and end up throwing a weak shot.

"Ya! You don't know how scared i was!" She yells and he giggles.

"Hehe mianhae,"

"Now you catch the ball!" Sae Hyun says preparing to throw the ball.

"Heeeere it comes!"

She unexpectedly throws the ball way too hard, it ends up hitting Dino' head.

"A-Aw! Sae hyun ah! It hurts so bad!"

Sae hurriedly runs towards Dino. "Dino!"

"It's all because of you! Argh!"

"Dino i'm sorry! Dino! I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry! Dino! Dino!!"

"Sae hyun! Wake up! You're dreaming again!"

*****

It's raining.

Sae hyun is gazing towards the window, looking at the sky which has the same color as her heart. She sits and holds her legs, it's so cold when suddenly two arms linger to Sae Hyun.

"Sae Hyun-ah, you need to eat, i can't see you like this," Mingyu says, his face is full of worry. After the day Dino gone, she barely eats or drink she even lost many weights. She didn't say any words except 'Dino' 'Why' 'I am so stupid' and 'Mingyu'

The regret inside her grow bigger and bigger it almost try to kill her. Yes, she ever thought of suicide. But then she thought it won't solve anything.

Everyday she goes to Dino' grave and always puts a white rose on it. "Wait for me," is always being spoken when she's there.

She's been staying at Mingyu' house because her mom thinks it would be better if Mingyu is beside her.

"Sae Hyun, i have something to give to you, it's from Chan," Mingyu lends a box which Dino gave before he passed away.

Hearing the name, Sae Hyun wakes from her daze. "Dino?"

She takes the box which wrapped with white paper, Dino' and Sae' fav color. On top of it there's a pic of them in the amusement park.

'-Dino-' It says.

"You can open it when you're ready," Mingyu says, going to take back the box. "Ani, i want to open it now,"

She actually hesitates. "Open or not?" She thought.

"It's okay Sae Hyun, give it to me,"

"Ani, i will open it now,"

She opens the box and found lots of their childhood pictures, a bracelet that they made them self from a wire, a stone sae hyun' gave to Dino for his luck, and a CD.

"A CD?" She takes her laptop and put it in. "Are you sure you want to see this?" Mingyu concerns.

"Ne,"

In the cd there's a video called 'for sae', taking no time she clicks the video and Dino shows up, with a maroon sweater in the hospital room.

'Hmm... Hi, sae hyun-ah!

If you're watching this then i'm no longer in the world hehe. But you must know i make this video to cheer you up, not to make you cry, so now wipe off the tears from your pretty face!'

Following dino' demand, she wipes off the tears.

'Okay good! So i know you already know about why i have this disease.. I can predict the future, right? Hehehe. You have to know that i would never ever blame you, it's not your fault, we were just.. Kids in love, weren't we?

So please don't think about it anymore and always be the cheerful sae hyun everybody knows! You have a good guy by your side, it's Kim Mingyu. I knew you like him after we went to amusement park, when i realized it i was like "ahh.. So that's why she didn't answer the teddy bear.."
At first, i'm getting sooooo jealous. But as the time passed, he seems to be the right guy for you and he deserves you.

Okaaaay enough talking about Mingyu. Oh i want to sing you a song! I know my voice isn't that good but you HAVE to listen okay? Hehehe. Wait i have to bring my guitar first.

TADAA!! The guitar is here! You don't know i can play guitar do you? Well i learnt it in Japan.

So.. Are you ready to hear my majestic angelic voice? 1 2 3

I want to write you a song
One as beautiful as you are sweet
Just a hint of pain
For the feeling that I get when you are gone
I want to write you a song

I want to lend you my coat
One that's as soft as your cheek
So when the world is cold
You'll have a hidin' place you can go
I want to lend you my coat

Everything I need I get from you
Givin' back is all I wanna do

I want to build you a boat
One that's as strong as you are free
So any time you think that your heart is gonna sink
You know it won't
I want to build you a boat

Everything I need I get from you
Givin' back is all I wanna do

I want to write you a song
One to make your heart remember me
So any time I'm gone
You can listen to my voice and sing along
I want to write you a song...
I want to write you a song...'

His voice cracked in the last part of the song, his eyes are glossy, She can't control it but to cry.

'Sae Hyun, just for you know i really lik-- no, i meant love you, even though i'm gone, i will always see you from up there, i'm sorry if this video end up to be a sad video i didn't mean it. It supposed to cheer you up.

Just remember smile suits you more than anything. You might be wondering why i came back to Korea, simple, i want to spend my last days with someone that i care so much. Damn, i think i've loved you too much.

Hmm... For the last time.. I love you.

Good bye sae hyun-ah, see you in the eternity. Sincerely, you super mega best friend, Dino.'

The video ends like that, leaving Sae Hyun and Mingyu in a silent. "Mingyu, let's go grab some pizza i'm starving,"

"M-mwo?"

"Let's eat, i need to stay healthy to be happy just like Dino said, he wants me to be happy, i need to move on from this," she says. Wiping all the tears from her face.

"Kaja,"

*****

a/n i feel so sorry to dino what should i do:(

Oh and im sorry the ending is kinda empty hehe

And thank you for 12k reads!!!!!! And those who vote i'm really really thankful it always makes me want to update as soon as possible

And i always read every comment but i don't reply much, but i read every single one of it so don't worry!

See you on the next chapter!