22

*sae hyun pov*

I've been staying here in the hospital for 1 day to accompany dino. I have not slept also. I really worry about him, i mean he just got hit up by a basketball and that's causing him to be in a hospital and haven't woken up since the accident happened.

I cried a lot yesterday because of him, what if something bad happen to him? I'm really terrified of that thought. But if something happens he will tell me right? No matter how bad it is he will tell me right?

I'm really tired now, i think i should try to sleep.

I'm sitting next to dino's bed, i put my arms on the bed and lie down my head. I almost fall asleep when i feel a hand on my hair.

"Dino? You're up? You okay?" I get up immediately and see him with a limp condition.

He nods, "i'm fine," he says while smiling slightly.

"Don't lie to me you wouldn't be here if you were fine"

He holds my hand and rubs it gently. "I said i'm fine, no need to worry."

"But.. But you were.." I can't continue my words, the tears are uncontrollable.

"Hey hey why are you crying? i'm fine sae, believe me." He then sits up , "Hug me, so you can feel that i'm fine." He spreads out his arms.

I stand up and hug him tightly, he hugs me back and rests his head on my shoulder.

"You can feel it right? I'm fine sae."

I start to calm myself down and nod, "i really worried, you know?" He giggles,

"I know, you worried because you love me! Right?"

"Yeah you right" i say and he breaks the hug in the speed of the flash.

"You.. really love me?" Jk he doesn't even need to ask me about that.

"Of course you stupid. You're my best best best friend how can i don't love you?"

"Ahh.. As a bestfriend.. I thought you said that as a reply for the teddybear earlier hahaha oh and you must be really tired, you should go home! Shoo shoo!"

"Ah.. That.. I uh i--"

"Zzzzz no need to say anything, you have to go home okay bye!!!!" He then lies down and closes his eyes.

"Aishh jinjja i've waited for you and you just shooed me like that, i don't even get a thank you." I then walk out the room and close the door. After walking for about 3 steps a message lights up my phone.

Guess what? It's from the dinosaur.

'Thank you. Hehe.'

*****

I walk back home since my house isn't so far from the hospital. And for your information, i'm still wearing my uniform and haven't eaten since i went to the hospital. Can you imagine how starving i am?

I go to the mini market to see if i can get a ramen. The cheese one.

As i open the door to the mini market all i can see is him. Kim Mingyu.

"Mingyu!" I shout.

"Woah! Sae hyun!" I come to him which is in the noodle corner. Oh so he's also looking for a ramen since he's holding one.

"What are you buying?" He asks me.

"Cheese ramen." I say as i search one.  

"Let's cook it at my house! I just moved this morning and it's not far from my uncle's which means it's also not far from yours, call?"

"Call!"

*****

After paying the ramen we walk to Mingyu's house together.

"I have one question. Why are you wearing a uniform when it's sunday? You really love school, eh?" He asks.

"Eishh no no it's because i stayed in the hospital to accompany Chan."

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't even know, he said he's fine." He nods and walk in a comfortable silent.

As we keep walking, i confuse, this way leads to my house..

"Mingyu! You sure it's the right way?"

"Of course, why?"

"Really??"

It's getting closer and closer to my house even i can see it from here, where is he really going?

"100% sure. What's wrong??"

"That! That is my house!" I point out my house and he stops his steps right in front of my house.

"Really?!" He seems so.. Surprised?

"Sae hyun-ah... We're neighbors!!" He shrieks and jumps like a crazy kid.

*****

"Never been crossed my mind our houses are side by side hahaha this is funny for me." He's talking while cooking the ramen. Surprisingly he is a badass at cooking, proved by the good smell comes from the kitchen.

"So now you live alone? In this massive house?" I ask as i walk approaching him.

"Yes, you should come often so i'm not lonely. Okay?"

"Ayeaye captain!"

He smiles cutely. After 5 minutes, he finishes the dishes and we eat deliciously on the table, facing each other.

"Woahh you're really good at cooking" i compliment him.

"I know i know thank you so much." He self-phraise himself. Yuck.

"Oh sae hyun-ah! Look at you! The soup is everywhere! Ahhahahaha" he points out my mouth.

"Ah really? Do you have tissues?"

"Nope, let me clean it for you." He stands up and bends down to me AND NOW HIS FACE IS LIKE 10CM IN FRONT OF MINE.

"W-what are you do--" he cuts off my words by pecking my lips.

I repeat, he pecks my lips.

Once more, he pecks my lips.

And he stole my first kiss.

He sits down calmly, but then scratches his neck awkwardly. "Hmm sae hyun, keep your heart just for me, okay?"

"Huh?" I still puzzle for what just happened and don't know how to react and what i have to do

"Don't fall for anyone, just fall for me."

*****
A/n okay mingyu is being so cheesy now hahahah by the way please tell me about this story is it getting better or worse because i think it's getting boring..

OH AND THANK YOU FOR 3k READS [cries in jeju accent]

So do vote and comments! I wuf you❤️