4

"Have a good rest, Kim Sae Hyun."

I feel so bored right now. I can't even sleep because I'm not having a cold or fever it's just my damn ankle. Since i think Mingyu has already asleep now, i start to talk to myself. Uh i know it's weird but it's my habit since i don't have someone to talk to.

"Whose foot was that? Ah i didn't see it properly. But, it happened when i was walking to my chair right? Right. So, it could be someone behind my sit position or someone across my back, so.. It could be Woozi or.. Joshua. Ah it must be him. No need to think of it anymore." I talk to myself. I'm getting more and more bored time by time.

Maybe i could try to stand up?

I put down my left foot first because my right ankle hurts so bad. After my left foot safely landed from the bed to the floor, now i'm trying to put my right foot too. It really hurts so bad but finally with a ton of sweats both of my foot are on the floor right now.

Now, the hard part is to stand up. I stand with my left foot only and yes i did it. And the hardest part, is to walk.

I try my first step and guess what?

I fall again. Again, and harder this time. I was trying to keep my balance with holding on the tip of the bed but poor me what i got is a scar because of that damn bed.

"YA! KIM SAE HYUN!" Mingyu starts to approach me with a panic face. "You should just stay at where you were! On the bed!" He yells at me and i just make a "What-is-the-problem-with-you" face.

"I'm okay. Oh wait, aren't you sleeping?" I say and one more time, try to stand up. "hey don't you dare to try to stand up again. And no i'm not sleeping, i heard all of your conversations with..Yourself."

He then lowing his body in front of me, and backing me. "I'll piggyback you. Here, come." He says as he taps his shoulder.

"No, thank you" I say with a slight smile.

"Who said i'm asking for a yes or no? i order you to put your hand around my neck and i will lift you up and then take you back to the bed. And for your information, it just takes 10 seconds." He says with a serious face this time. I actually thought he was joking about piggybacking me.

"I'm bored here, i want to go back to my class." I say which a sign for a 'no'

"I get it, it's a code, you want me to piggyback you for a quiet long time. So,"

"No, no, that's not what i meant." I cut off his sentence quickly.

"Uh you are such a hard girl. I'm sorry" After finishing his words, he put my hands around his neck and lift me up.

"YAA!! MINGYU PUT ME DOWN!!" I Scream and he shakes his head. "Put me down or i will bite you." I say it with a low voice on his ear.

"Oh so you are a vampire.. i'm sorry ms. Vampire, i'm not afraid of you. Instead of being afraid of your bite, i would fell honoured if you bite me. Now, let's go!" He then begins to walk out of the school hospital room. As we come out, the corridor is full with students, i think it's already lunch time.

"Where's your class by the way?" He asks. "That way" i point the direction.

At the end of the corridor i see Wonwoo is walking to the canteen. "Wonwoo!" I shout at him and he seems to notice me and after looking around he found my position right now. "Come here pleasee" I say with a loud voice so he can hear what i'm saying.

Wonwoo points finger to his chest and then points his finger to me and Mingyu means 'Me? Go there?' And i just nod.

"Who is he?" Mingyu asks me. "The boy in the school hospital earlier." And Mingyu just nods with an O mouth-shaped.

Wonwoo is already in front of us right now. "Would you help me please? Lead me to the classroom please i'm so embarrassed right now." I say with my eyes pointing Mingyu. "Uh y-yes of course." he answers.

"Kim sae hyun! i also can lead you to the class, why call him to do it" Mingyu pouts. Oh he's so cute right now. Eh? What? No no stop talking nonsense kim sae hyun.

"I'm sorry Mingyu but i feel so so so embarrassed, sorry, and also thank you." I say as i put my right arm around wonwoo's neck. "Let's go" I say to Wonwoo. "Annyeong Mingyu-ah," i go and waving my hand to him.

"Why are you here? You supposed to stay at the school hospital room" Wonwoo says without even looking at me. "It was boring there," I answer with an innocent face.

It's hard to walk like this. I hate being limp. "By the way thank you for helping me again. You know, i felt so embarrassed back then because Mingyu is one of the popular students in here and he piggybacked me in the crowded corridor and of course, all eyes were on me. Fortunately i saw you."

"It's okay, if you need help just call me i will help as long as it's in my capability." he says as we arrive at the class. There is no one in the class right now. He leads me until i safely sit on my chair. "One more time, thank you." And he just nods.

He then sits on the chair beside me. "Uh Wonwoo, if you want to have a lunch it's okay i'm okay with a loneliness, you know, i'm used to it." I say to him.

"I'm not hungry. Besides, if i go to the canteen i will also be alone. so i would rather choose to be here with you." he says while looking at me. "Oh, okay"

"Kim sae hyun?" He calls me and of course i say "Yes?"

"Uh.. Be.. my friend?" He says and crane his hand. I then hold his hand, "Of course."

And he smiles at me.

From the outside i hear footsteps are coming to my class and the footsteps belong to.. Joshua, Vernon, Woozi, and Na eun sang. Na eun sang is also a close friend of Joshua and because of that she also hates me as much as joshua does.

As Joshua arrives at the class he then walk towards me and punch my desk.

"Ya Kim Sae Hyun, you didn't tell anyone about me, right?" He asks with an anger in his voice.

"No, i didn't tell anyone" I lie.

"Good, if you dare to tell anyone about me just see what will happen." Then he's walking to the outside when Wonwoo suddenly stand up and grab Joshua's collar

"If, you don't want to be caught, stop bully her, you dork."