Prologue III

( I don't own Fairy Tail)

Mavis P.O.V

It have been a while since that incident and I have never seen Zeref cried like that, that child is really important to him. Oh! Silly me She also my beloved child!

Two days after that incident she start to know more vocabulary and to my surprise she can see and understand me. She look so cu- No! Adorable, absolutely adorable!!

Zeref is really a meanie, I just playing with her cheeks and he take her from me, the frown in his face really visible. And that is the reason of this situation, I have been pouted ever since he is so meanie.

The child glance at me every once a while looking at me with curious look. Then she come to me asking if am I okay.

This make me squeal and not notice that I iron-hugging her. Her skin become pale, Zeref that have come back from looking food notice that her skin become paler then usual.

So, he drop everything that in his hand and rushed to see his new found child.

"Mavis stop! You are choking her to death!" He shout

I immediately release her, she begin to take a deep breath. Zeref come to her patting her back to make her relax. You ask where am I ? Well, I stood in front of her head down from embarrassment.

Zeref P.O.V

I sigh in relief, Mavis nearly hug my daughter to the death, but it seem that my daughter didn't have the heart to really hate someone even if they tried hurt her. Like right now, I see my daughter trying to make Mavis feeling better after what she did to her. My daughter is to kind for her own good this will be a problem in the future.

She doesn't know other people beside us, she will grow ignorant to the world outside if this continue. I really have to fix this, but I wonder what should I do?

She really need someone that will stay by her side all the time, It's not that I don't want to be with her, sometimes I really have a bad feeling that I may not be at her side when she grow mature.

A friend? That is! I will make my creation to accompany her, he will be my shadow to watch her when I gone and protect her from harm.

"Zeref what are you thinking?" I look behind me Mavis looking at me with her big green ayes.

"I have been thinking if we can't be with her, then who will be with her and protect her she to kind for her own good, she will be used by other-"

I pause this with a frown visible in my face thinking that those stupid creature might use and hurt her.

"So I decide that I will make a creature to be my shadow and protecting her always." I said the end with a smile.

I look at Mavis, she seem to think the possibility of my word. After a while she give me a nod and ask.

"What creature you will make?"

That actually make me think what creature that my child won't afraid and also look frightening to others. That is when I look at my child drawing a picture in the ground.

I amaze at her drawing skill she manage to make an exact replica of the topic of her drawing. There is me, Mavis, tree, bird, wolf, bear or ape?, an apple, and finally a dragon.

She look at the dragon with an amazement while she touch it. It seem that she admire dragon. Wait! Dragon that it! Dragon look very scary to most of human and she doesn't seem to afraid of it.

"Mavis I have decide it's a dragon." I said to Mavis.

She look at me and pouted. "Whaaat! That's not cute! Pick bunny!"

She make me deadpanned at her attic and have a sigh. "Mavis this is not funny." I said in heavy sigh. She look at me still pouting and have a little tear in her eyes.

I leave her alone with my daughter and go a place alone to make the being.

Mavis P.O.V

While Zeref make a dragon for this child. I wait here with her until he finish. She still drawing in the ground, her hair grown under her knee almost reaching the ground. She grew a habit to close her eyes and the fact that she really blind.

Zeref might not know this, he thought she can't see because her eyes are closed or maybe he knows but just didn't say anything. Her eyes so bright that the light of her surrounding cannot be in her eyes that make her cannot see the world, but she can feel her surrounding and her others sense is very sharp.

She can go around without bumping at thing, she can draw to express what her heart see, she didn't even sad that she can't see the light of the world, she very happy at herself, and this a prove of an angel.

The fact that they must feel other and judge them not by the appearance, but by their soul or heart. And to do that they must not see the world only judge them with feeling.

This kinda sad, even if many human is corrupted like what Zeref said, but I can still feel the light of my guild shining very brightly.

This child need to feel with herself, maybe she is what God sent to this place to live with me and the famous evil magician.

She don't judge Zeref for his magic. She see him as himself and a father. This is the thing that make Zeref like this child. I stroke her hair this make her stop drawing and face me with eyes close.

"Mama what's wrong?" She ask opening her eyes.

This make me slight jolted, she see that my heart full of worry and called me her mother, it make my heart so warm. So I return her with a smile that is sincere.

"I am fine my dear."

She look at me confused for a while but then give me a bright smile and close her eyes again. She then begun to play with the birds that perched near her body.

I watch her with a smile. Then I hear Zeref sound from behind me. I turn around and find him with an egg in his hand. It have a colour of white and little snowflakes at the edge.

"Are you done?" I ask him

"Yes, I am." He said that passing me and walk toward his daughter.

Zeref P.O.V

"Child I have something for you!" I said walking towards her. She stop playing with birds and start coming to me.

"Dad what's wrong?" She ask me while trying to look up to me with curiosity. Hearing her voice calling me her father make my heart really warm, I smile at her cute face. I sit down in front her and give her the egg.

She accept it and become confuse. "Dad what is this egg?" She ask me while observing the egg that she nearly unable to hold because it's size.

I smile and answer "It is a dragon egg, I make it for you."

She look so happy, she hug the egg, after that she was running and jumping around us happily. She stop when she feel the egg begin to shake, she put it down in front of us and start to stroke it gently.

The egg begin to crack and a baby dragon is born. It begin to look it's surrounding and it's yellow eyes fell to my child. She name him Ryuu. Making us remember that she doesn't have a name.

It's already night and today is a special day when once a hundred years a blue moon will rise to the sky. That blue moon light make my child look very beautiful, so I decide.

"My child your name will be Aoi Luna." She look at me and give me big smile. I hope this day will continue forever. I almost forgot this happiness that I once upon a time felt.