Chapter 10

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Makarov P.O.V

"Aoi are you ready?" I ask her. I saw her behind me fidgeting her fingers, she look so nervous, this actually make her adorable and very delicate looking.

The blue dress I pick for her match with her petite body, it actually cover her white skin perfectly. I suddenly can imagine the future how beautiful my granddaughter will be. Ugh, I also suddenly feel annoyed imaging the fan she going to get.

I'm glad that she always bring that dragon with her. That happen when I decided to chose more skin revealing clothes. I feel bloodlust is stabbing my back, I turn around to look who is causing it and I find Aoi is looking the clothes around her in amaze, not noticing the Ryuu's doll she hold glaring me to deathly.

His eyes told me 'Choose that clothes, I will kill you.' I gulp and decide to choose the cute clothes. Me and Ryuu is proud at Aoi new appearance. He and me do share the same taste of clothing except the revealing one.

And now we are nearing the guild building, but Aoi frozen in the spot from embarrassment. She said that she never wear this pretty dress and make her a bit uncomfortable.

I told her if she want to wear pants instead, we will go back at the shops again. She shook her head and give me and Ryuu a smile. She said that she just have to get used to it.

"Aoi I have wondering, why do you always close your eyes? Can you see with eyes closed?" I took this changes to ask her, I think my curiosity took me better.

She smile at me and answer "Well, Grandpa I'm actually blind. My Dad place a seal at my eyes so I can't open it without his permission and I can only open it when I sing. He say many people are going to do cruel things if they see my eyes colour because they are beautiful."

I frozen from the news. I never know that she is blind, she never have bump to her surrounding, she must have master her other senses. Well, she have one hell of ears if she can hear people thoughts.

I hear her giggle, I look at her confused. "I'm sorry, for some reason people who I meet always pity me because I'm blind. But I'm glad that Grandpa don't pity me. I'm fine, I can take care my own." She said.

I patted her head and she blushing again. She really good child, have good manners, independent, and very kind. I'm glad to choose adopt her.

"After introducing you two to the guild, we will go to my old friend Porlyusica. Maybe she can make you see." I told her. Her face is shocked at first, but she smile happily after that.

"Ah! I'm almost forget! What do you think magic is? Is magic good or bad? Or is it better be light or darkness?" I ask her, seeing that she is wise enough to answer this questions seriously.

She look at me in confuse at first, she think my question for a moment, Ryuu waiting for her answer, he seem also want to hear her honest answer. After a while thinking she smile and answer me.

"Magic is a mirror." My eyes went wide at her answer, a child usually say that magic is good or it was light. She stop walking and face me with a gentle smile.

"Magic is a mirror, magic reflect the user heart, so it can't be good or bad, the one that make it bad or good is the user. There aren't any difference from light and darkness, they can't be better from each other." She stop and took a breath.

"Because they are equal and they need each other. Like because of light there is darkness and because there is darkness they need light. I think they have there own goodness. The one that make it bad is people." She have a sad smile at the end.