Chapter 14

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

We finally back at the Blue Pegasus guild. Laxus nii-sama say that he going to rest for a day. I only feel tired a bit, so the thing I need to do is relaxing, Ryuu got bored and he fell asleep near me.

I feel an aura approach me, it was the man that accompany me with Master Bob. His aura is strange, it isn't like any other people here. Like he don't have actual form.

It remind me of Celestial Spirit King's aura, but his is smaller than the King. Then it strike me he is a celestial spirit. "Good evening Lady Luna" he kneel then kiss my hand.

I smile at him as a thanks, I don't wish to hear his thoughts so I ask him "Sir by any chance you aren't a human, are you?" After I ask that his aura change it spike from the shock, but calm down.

"Why do you ask that my lady?" He ask me gently. I smile at him "Your aura is strange, it don't have any form but exist. I have meet a celestial spirit once, his aura is like yours but much stronger."

There no hostile in his aura that make me happy, I don't offend him. "Well, my lady is correct I'm not a human, I'm a celestial spirit as you suspect." He told me, I can feel he is smiling.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me about celestial spirit? I'm curious." I ask him. His aura change to a confuse one but then change to it's true colour, his was orange coloured, kind, gentle, bright, and warmth, his is like a sun.

"Why do you want to know us? We only a tool for human." His aura change it was full of sadness but also full of care. I'm curious of his pain but I don't want to know his pain by forcing myself to know.

I took his head, hug him firm but kind, and stroke his hair gently with care. "You are not a tool, you are a living being. You have soul that in pain, you can feel pain so you have a heart. The one that have a heart to feel is alive, you definitely not a tool." I told him sternly, he have been miss used by people, his light is dimmed because of it.

I feel he warp his arm on my waist and said "I'm sorry my lady, will you let me lean to you for a moment?" He ask me his voice is broken. I give him a smile and I nod.

He warp his hand around me more firmly, but strong enough for to make me not able to let go. I really need to train my strength.

Ten minutes later he calm down and tell me about spirit. He say that he is the leader of twelve zodiac signs, the Leo. The most powerful celestial spirit in the Earthland. He told me about many other celestial spirit, their celestial spirit world and their King.

He told me their job at the celestial spirit world. He told me many other experience he feel in this world. He also told me that spirit can't live in human world because there is a different of their dimensions.

That spark my interest I ask him "Then why are you here? Aren't you hurt talking with me? We have talk for three hour, are you alright?" I'm getting worried, I don't feel pain in his soul, but he can hide it from me, I cannot hear or feel something they want to held secret.

He give me a chuckle "I'm fine my lady for some reason I can use your magic power to make me stay here. It's like you have make a contract with a celestial spirit that even more powerful than me."

I think he is right, the Celestial Spirit King give me his permission to enter spirit world anytime I want, I think that is a contract.

At the front door I hear my brother yelling for my name, Leo still holding one of my hand gently, the other one is stroking my hair, and he make me sit on his lap.

Seeing this make my brother mad. "You! What do you think you are doing!? Don't use Luna's innocent for flirting!" He point his finger at Leo.

A thunder came from above us, my brother to mad at Leo to notice I still with him. Leo warp him hands around me protective, thinking he will take the lightning for me, but that never happen.

My Rebound Magic is active, the lightning bounce back to the sky. Making me and Leo out of danger. My brother have calm down he pull me out Leo arms and inspect me if I hurt in any kind, his aura is dreadful and panic.

I took my brother head and lay my forehead to his "I'm fine, you don't have to worry. It isn't your fault, I'm fine so it isn't your fault."

I can feel his aura calming down but there is regret paint in his soul, it was hurtful so I change it. "Nii-Sama that is the past, I know you have no intention to hurt me, I'm fine, see!" When I said that I dance in the guild floor.

My brother regret is gone, my other peoples in the guild enjoying my dance. So I dance for them, til my brother said that it's time to leave.

He drag the sleeping Ryuu with him. I giggle, Ryuu is a heavy sleeper, he won't awake to anything beside me waking him or he wake himself up. There is a time when Ryuu sleepwalking to protect when I'm in danger, that is hideous, he can't control his power when he asleep. I shiver at the memory. My brother seem to see me to see me shiver, he hold me close to him.

"Luna are you cold?" He ask me worries. I shook my head and smile. "I'm fine, but it's better to wake Ryuu up." I say to him.

He give me a question look. I smile at him "You will never want to see Ryuu sleepwalking, he was hideous when he fight while half-asleep." He give me a nod but he is curious at what I said.

With that me and my brother is a S-class magician. With me breaking the record of the most youngest S-class magician and also the most strongest from beating all my S-class magician challengers.

When we about to left the Blue Pegasus guild I hear Leo shouting my name "Luna!" I stop my walk and look at him. His aura is telling me that he is very sad that I already leaving but I cannot answer his wish to stay there. I already have my own place that I can call home.

Nii-sama about to yell at Leo when I cut him "Don't worry Leo this won't be the last time we going to meet. I will come sometimes to visit you."

Leo about to said something but I stop him by took his head down to my height and kiss his cheek. "This is my promise. See you next time Leo."

I skip back to my Nii-sama only to drag the sleeping Ryuu and stop Nii-sama for killing Leo.

Leo P.O.V

I see Luna small figure become smaller as she has walk far away from our guild. I touch my right cheek where Luna just kiss me. Am I dreaming?

"Oya~Oya~♥ Leo-kun you sinner lady killer! She still to young to be your new girlfriend." I jump and nearly shriek when I suddenly hear Master voice behind me.

"Master! Since when you are here!?" I ask more louder than usually did. He puffing his cheek trying to pout "Mo~ Leo-kun! I have been here since the beginning. I'm the Master of this guild, I have to sent away our guests. You are the one who suddenly barge in."

But he quickly change and give me sly smirk that always a bad news "By the way you are a sly dog Leo-kun! You just steal Luna-chan kiss! You better prepared for the punishment!"

"Eh!"

That is the only thing I can say before I force myself back to Celestial Spirit World to avoid the jealous Master and the rest of Male population in the guild.

Luna's kiss is very precious. I learn that lesson even if she only do it to make me stop worrying about her not any other thing.