Chapter 4

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

After I awake I heard Mizu voice in my head saying he can help me in my journey and protect me when I wasn't  available.

I'm so happy that they are okay, I have a very good mood that even Jellal become less stressed.

Then a group bandits come and corner us, Jellal quickly took a protective stand in front of me. The bandits have a quick movement and very troublesome magic.

Their magic is to turn his body to a prison gas this make us not to breath and cannot hit him. Both my sound and water magic are useless, my rebound cannot be use if the magic isn't focused at one point and to use my lock magic I need to speak.

This make Jellal become the bandits personal punching bag, thinking why I always hopeless at important times make me so sad, I'm about to use my lock magic knowing the consequences, but my body suddenly stopped.

I hear a voice that very familiar. After a moment remembering I recognised it was Takuto.

"Hey kid, I see you in trouble and as thanks for the nice home you give us, I will personally help you this time."

After saying that I'm losing control of my body and I fell into a deep slumber.

Ryuu P.O.V

In the battle Aoi suddenly become unconscious, I about to catch her from fell but she seem to wake up again. Oh! How wrong I think!

Aoi stand in her feet opening her eyes. What shocked me that her pretty rainbow crystal eyes colour become fierce red orange. Her face no longer have the kindness she always showing.

It now have a unlikely her expression, a smug grin pestered on her face, a face that underestimate others, the air of superiority, and pride leek out from a girl that usually always respect others no matter who they are.

One thing is clear in my mind. That this person here is not Aoi. Aoi is a kind girl, she have pride at her power but she never look down at people. She respect others no matter what happens.

This new persona in Aoi look at me with a smirk and said "It seem her faithful dog did notice the change of her owner, you right dog I'm not the kid, I'm Takuto-sama one of the great fairy that live in her. Me personally have come to your mortal place to help the kid."

After he said that he make a beautiful red sword appear, it was covered with brilliant flame. The air become too hot that making the bandits immediately return to their normal state afraid that the heat will burn them to death.

Jellal look at this scene in amazement, only later he realise that the one in front him is not Aoi.

Takuto walk nearing the freaking bandit and he slash his sword back at the bandits back make him unconscious. He tied them in one circle and throw them to the nearest village he can find with a wanted mark on the bandit head.

Feeling satisfied Takuto face me and Jellal. He still in Aoi's body. "You guys really lucky that the kid like you, she have us to protect her from scum like them and because you are dear for her, we also decide to save you."

Then he close his eyes, Aoi body begin to shake and she fell. Jellal have a great reaction, he manage to catch Aoi before she touch the ground.

"Is that one of others fairy Mizu say?" Jellal ask me.

"I think it is, to think their personalities is that different from each other. The one that make Aoi eyes deep blue is Mizu he have a shy and dedicated personality, the red-orange colour eyes is from Takuto he so arrogant, but he is strong, he don't have a regret hurting others." I answer.

"Speaking of so apposite persona." Jellal joke. He seem realise something he looking at me with an odd gaze. "What do you mean about her eyes colour change?" He ask.

I smirk this boy is sharper then I thought, I just simply smirking at him and say. "That is something you should ask Aoi herself."