Prologue VIII

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

It has been three years since I have lived with Aquarion, Serenade, and my best friend Ryuu. Ryuu gotten stronger as he mastered Aquarion's ice magic.

I also become more amazing under the two of them, Serenade give me a magic headphone to suppress my hearing because my hearing is more sharper than her, beside the headphone she also give me a dress.

The magic that Serenade and Aquarion taught me is called Dragon Slayer Magic. At first I refused to learn it because as it's name said it was a magic to kill dragons and I don't want to kill them.

But Serenade said to me that just the magic name and that doesn't mean I have to kill someone.

I learn water dragon slayer magic from Aquarion with this magic I can use water as my weapon and my shield and it quite unbreakable and very pretty, but what I like from this magic is that I can use the water to heal minimal physical wounds.

Serenade's Sound Dragon Slayer magic is quite scary, I can manipulate sounds and reverberate to brain if I wish I can control that person, make them forgot something, and destroy the brain. Because of this thing Serenade is being hunted by most human. But with this magic I can use the sound to manipulate person emotions this also classified as healing magic for someone that have a mental damage.

Like I said before my hearing abilities is better than Serenade, I can hear all the thought that in a range of 10 km from me and that can make my brain explode if I used it for a long time. So Serenade make a magic headphone to seal my hearing ability so I can only hear 2 km from me but it's still useful.
The magic headphone also a barrier so other people with the same abilities cannot hear my thoughts but that only layer one, layer two to my thoughts is the rebound magic that my Mama once teach. But I can still deactivated it when I want.

I love Aquarion and Serenade they like my brother and sister. They care for us even if we only a kid. But one year ago they suddenly disappeared. I looked around the place where we used to play but I can't find them. I wait for them for a year till now and they still don't come back. This make me very sad but also worried.

Ryuu very pissed when he know that they gone and he promise to beat them to death if their reason to leave us isn't that good.

Now we are wondering around the world. We manage to find a poor village in our journey, the situation there is really bad, this make me feel want to help them without thinking far ahead. I heal them from both mental and physical damage. They look at me very afraid and start throwing stones at us. Ryuu is mad or should I said furious, he look like want to shreds the villager into pieces. I quickly drag Ryuu away to avoid a massacre but I'm also grateful when a child come and thank me for what I done. What she done really make me feel needed and what I did wasn't wrong.

Two weeks later somehow my magic has been heard by wrong person, that person always sent his or her subordinate to catch me. Ryuu become busy making them running to their tail so they don't comeback but unfortunately this person is so stubborn.

And this is my live I have to wear a cloak to hide my identity but I don't stop healing people that in need. Because I believe Ryuu can protect me and I can protect myself. The number of my pursuit got up every time I heal this make Ryuu and me actually have to hide. Their number is to big and it is going to be a waste of energy.

Ryuu actually got and idea to erase the memory of us from our pursuit to make them less. In the beginning I don't like the idea altering people memory but I don't have a choice so I do it. This make the pursuit stop for a while and give me and Ryuu time to breath.

When we make sure the pursuit stop searching me. We finally get out from hideout and continue our journey. I thought we are going to travel forever until we find a way back home to where Dad is but it seem wrong.

That happen when we in the middle of rainforest with Ryuu we heard a sobbing when we walk to the source we found a boy few years older than me and a girl that seem younger than me.

The boy make an umbrella of a leaf for the girl. The girl stop crying this make me happy. We planned to left them alone but on my way back I accidentally stepped a broken branch on the ground.

This attracted their intention on me. The boy notice Ryuu that beside me thinking that he going to hurt me so he take his staff and move in battle position but I immediately make him stop by moving in front of Ryuu.

"Don't worry Ryuu isn't going to hurt anyone." I said to him. The boy listen to my word and put his staff back. He is going to walk towards me this make Ryuu release a growl making the boy afraid and stop moving.

I indicate Ryuu to stop and he stop but still don't trust the boy. I know the reason this past week I have been pursuit by many people if I don't have ability to listen to the thought of people I probably have been kidnapped long time ago.

The boy finally in front of me. I can't see his face but I can feel his aura is gentle and very heart warming. I like his aura very much. This is the first time I found a boy that is so gentle and mature at the same time.

No wonder that the girl don't panic when other people suddenly came close to you. I still wearing my cloak so he can't see my eyes and nose, only my mouth. For a moment it was a silent only the voices of birds singing and the remaining rain drop.

The girl is behind the boy grabbing his clothes look at Ryuu then me. She have a question if I know about her mother like dragon disappearance. Finally the boy broke the silent.

"What's your name?" He ask me with a smile.