Chapter 6

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

After I show my eyes to Jellal he still treat me like usual for this I'm grateful. People that know that I blind usually treat me like a delicate piece of glass this actually make me uncomfortable.

We have been traveling together for a month after we left Wendy at the old village. We become more closer than ever but I start to feel something strange in my stomach when I talk to Jellal.

It seem like butterfly fluttering inside me and I actually like this feelings. I ask Ryuu about this when Jellal gone to scouts this area. Ryuu look at me shocked the he grumble and walk away leaving me alone until Jellal back.

Today night is very dark, the wolves howling nonstop and the crows is squawking creepy sound.

I have very bad feelings tonight. Jellal and Ryuu haven't come back from their hunting. I can't hear anything unusual this make me very uncomfortable.

I decide to release my magic headphone and hear what's going on here. When I realise it I hear Ryuu very slow heartbeat that is like when he about to die and Jellal heavy heartbeat.

This make me quickly put back my headphone and went to the source of the sound my hearing getting better when I'm out of some sort of hearing barrier. The one that set this is Ryuu!

He must smell the malice of my pursuit and ask Jellal to accompany him to beat them. But it's seem he underestimate the pursuit and make him like this.

I'm a bit panic and rush there with the help of Fon wind. My green eyes shone in the darkness make the wild animals afraid to go near me.

I'm still about one km from them but I feel a big magic coming at them this make me shout at their name but my voice don't reach them.

In my panic and despair I hear Hikaru voice "Aoi, I will help you."

After that the darkness embrace me again.

Ryuu P.O.V

I'm back at my wolf form. After fighting 200 magicians, the 201th manage to caught my guard down and trap me here inside a barrier and seeing Jellal in front of me heavily breathing for air, he did a good job fighting the rest of the magician alone but it seem our last. The last of Aoi's pursuit cast a powerful magic to destroy us. We wait for the pain but nothing come at us.

When I open my eyes I see the magician feel to the floor, there a smoke come our the side of his head.

He have been shoot by someone when I trace the magic gun source I find Aoi standing on a branch her eyes open and it was a yellow colour. Her fairy save us again.

When she near us light is covering her and in her position there is a boy in Jellal age have a white gun in his right hand. He have an emotionless face.

"Are you one of Aoi's fairy?" Jellal ask him. He become very used by the sudden change of Aoi's personality.

He give him a nod and say "Hikaru"

This make us confuse for a second before realise that is his name. He make lay his hand on my and Jellal head. The light fill us and our physical wound heal. Jellal say thank you he just give a nod to answer.

A moment of silent come between us Jellal and I didn't know what to do with someone this quite. Because the uncomfortable silence I snap out and say to them "We better go and find a place to hide."

Jellal and Hikaru give me a nod but Jellal have expression in his face and Hikaru just plain emotionless.

He so unreadable!!

Aoi Luna P.O.V

When I wake up in a cave I find Ryuu is thinking at something and Jellal seem to be asleep. I approach Ryuu and ask what happens. It's like a daily report we do when some of my memory gone blank because I'm being possessed by the fairies.

He explain to me that Hikaru is the one that possess me and he create a deep uncomfortable silence. Ryuu is in tense but Jellal just take this as a change to sleep. After an hour Hikaru just leave from me without saying anything. Ryuu telling this story in passion, this make me laugh.

He mad at me for a while before calming down. Then he face me with a serious expression "Aoi when we're going to leave?" He ask.

I'm shocked at the sudden question I'm about to deny his question but he cut me.

"Aoi you know very well that you can't lie. Especially when you with me, Aquarion, Serenade, your mother and father. You just realise that you make our surrounding in danger. So you wish to leave Jellal and me here for protection." He give me a stern glare.

After he said that guilt filled my face. I know that is true for a long time, I think my ability is enough to protect Jellal, but I was wrong Jellal got hurt and he might be dead if Hikaru didn't possess me.

"Aoi I know you feeling guilty, I don't plan to leaving you, I think Jellal to but we only make his journey more dangerous so I suggest, we should leave him here." Ryuu said with stern face but I can feel that he also sad that he have to make me leave Jellal who already become someone very precious to me.

I felt very wrong leaving Jellal here but if it's for his own good. But I have to leave him. I write a note for him and left with Ryuu. This pain my heart but somehow I believe we will meet again.

Jellal P.O.V

The sun shining at my face I wake up in a cave alone, I wonder what happen and where is Aoi and Ryuu?

I just finish my wondering and I felt a piece of a paper in my hand. I open it and read it.

Dear Jellal,

I'm sorry to left you alone but I have forgotten that I have many pursuit from my magic ability and I have proven that I will endanger you if I stay any further.

I don't believe this our farewell, I know we are going to meet again, but not now. I don't have a power to protect you and Ryuu. Until the time we meet again, I hope I got stronger to protect my beloved.

P.S: I'm really enjoy the journey we did together. When we meet again I hope we can travel the new land together. I truly find it very comfortable beside you. Thank you.

From Aoi

After this I cry, because I'm to weak that I can't protect her and this make her to leave. I promise Aoi where ever you are, I will got stronger and when we meet again I will be the one to protect you, Aoi.