Chapter 15

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Ryuu P.O.V

I look at a calendar in the guild, while in my wolf form because it was the most efficient form to save energy. Today is 15 June X778? Hmm..., I wonder why I think today is important?

I smell a cake that Ezra eat, I look at it. Why do I have an urge to buy one and give it to someone? I think hard and I remember.

"AHHH!!"

I yell making the guild shake. Makarov that sleeping on his staff, wake up and fell, the old mans in the guild drop their beer glass in shock, Natsu and Gray stop fighting, the Strauss's siblings looking at me some confuse and the other is annoyed, Erza being herself and ignore the rest of the guild while she enjoy her beloved strawberry cake.

"Ryuu what wrong with you? You've never yelled before?" Makarov approach me. I look at him panicked, Makarov become more worried.

"I forget that today is Aoi's birthday!" I yelled at him panicked."I need to buy her a present in hurry!" I yell again, I'm about to run out the guild, but Makarov stop me.

I'm about to attack him but what he said stop me. "We know today is her birthday, I heard it from Laxus, he said that she told him after the S-class test. So now, we make her welcome party along with her birthday. Laxus is making her stay in town with him until we're ready."

I give him a nod indicate that I understand. Now, what should I give to her?

Laxus P.O.V

Today is her birthday, her welcome party, and also our S-class congratulations party. Many things in the list, I don't like grandpa ordering me around like that, but if it's for Luna I will do it.

Currently we are walking to a hair styling shop, Luna said that she always wanted to try a short haircut. I think it was a bit pity for her long hair, but she can still grow it.

When she done with her haircut. I look at her, I take my word back. She look more cute and also mature with short haircut it's match her personally very well. I told her my feeling, she blush and say that she will keep it that way if I wanted.

I smile at my little sister, she still selfless. But I think that she have things that she wanted is a good start. It's almost the time of the surprise party, I try to call her but stop when I saw she staring at an accessory. It was a beautiful white flowers with dark blue ribbon under it, there two line of pale blue pearls hang under the flower.

That's odd, Luna is blind she can't see them, but she seem interested with this accessories. "Luna is there something wrong with this accessories?" I ask her.

She don't hear me, she still focused at the accessory. I sigh and call her again "Luna." This time she immediately respond, she stopped staring at it and walk beside me.

"So what about that accessory? You never being unresponsive like that before." I finally ask her. "That flowers isn't an ordinary accessories, that is The God's Lost Flowers." She answer with a serious tone.

"The God's Lost Flowers? What is that? I never hear that kind of thing." I still confused, Luna never have this much maturity aura before.

"2000 years ago, there is a place called God's Garden. In that place any creature live in peace and harmony. There no conflict between all of them. But then there is one." She pause.

"So who cause the conflict?" I ask her. She look at me before smiling. "It's human. Human is the one that make God's mad and destroy his own garden."

I stop walking and stare at the girl. she took my hand and walk away. Noticing my uncomfortable, she stroke my big hand gently with her little ones.