Prologue VI

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

When I awake I feel my surrounding is kind of damp, the air is like in a cave. The I remember that a tornado take me and Ryuu away from home. Dad definitely worried sick and I saw Mom suddenly gone when the storms come.

Ryuu must inform Dad to our situation so I don't have to worried him, but I wonder why Mom suddenly disappeared like that. Thinking about the unanswered questions is meaningless so I try to wake up.

When I awake found myself in a cave but I cannot feel Ryuu anywhere. I cough a little then stand up to feel my surrounding again this time I found a big aura and it's a dragon like Ryuu but bigger than him and by his aura he seem more older then Ryuu.

Walking toward it I can feel that it face near mine because I can feel it's breath blowing in front of my body. I try to touch it but it give me a growl indicate that I shouldn't touch it.

So I retreat my hand and ask it "Excuse me have you seen a little dragon around here? He is two times bigger than me."

My question seem to make the dragon laugh. I don't know why but I keep smiling. When he stop to laugh, he answer me "The kid will comeback soon so don't worry child." His voice is deep and masculine so the dragon in front of me is a male.

Waiting for Ryuu is very boring, so I talk to the male dragon and introduce myself then later he also introduce himself. So far I know his name is Aquarion, he is a water and ice dragon mix so he can control water and ice. He usually travel with his friend who also a dragon, but it a female dragon and a dragon that control sounds.

He also tell me how he meet Ryuu, that make me slightly mad at Ryuu because I have told him not to scare anyone past by just because they are suspicious. When I said what I was thinking out loud it make him laugh again and he said that what Ryuu did is right.

This make me have and argument with him and end up him winning because he is right I'm to naive and people isn't all like me, but he said that my kindness is what make me, Me. So I can be proud for who am I.

Times past by and Aquarion and me become a good friend, he said that I have power to make other trust me rather easily, because he have very bad trust issue.

When he said his weakness, his eyes have a glimmer of sadness so I said to him that he can actually trust people easily if he try like what he did to me. He become silent and he give me the warmest smile he ever give to me.

"Now I know what is Ryuu see in you. Even if his job is to protect you, you see him as a friend and an equal. You have a special power that make other find peace in their heart, to make them except themselves, even that is their weakness or the thing that they hate, but actually love or wanted. You have heal my heart you make me realise myself for that I say thanks."

I give him a smile and nod. But actually I don't understand what he saying completely. I believe it's a good things to others. So I don't care, if others okay I believe it's fine.

"Aoi I'm back." Shout Ryuu at the entrance. I give Aquarion a short farewell and run to the entrance give Ryuu a hug.