Chapter 20

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

When we back at the guild, Natsu challenge Erza-nee to a fight. Thus will be the first one after that long time training. I want to watch but...

"Ah!" I squeak in a small voice when I feel that someone drag me. I know this aura it is Nii-sama.

"Is there something you want Nii-sama? I want to watch their match." I say that while release his grip from my kimono.

He then take my right wrist and drag me with him again "Just come with me." This is happening more frequently now. He always take me to a mission along with his Thunder God Tribe and Ryuu.

He drag me to a open field where his Tribe and Ryuu is. Ryuu is in his Dragon form he is sleeping comfortable in the grass field but he open his eyes when he felt me.

He look at Nii-sama who a bit forceful dragging me. "Oi! What are you doing to Aoi?! She is hurt because you dragging her!" He stand up and let an intimidating growl at him.

Nii-sama then realise what he doing and stop dragging me. He then rub my bruised wrist gently. "I'm sorry. I have a bad mood lately." His aura is very tense, he is getting impatient that I have only a few year left.

I took his hand and cherish it. "I'm fine Nii-sama. I'm fine." I said with my usual smile but I can feel that this only give a different effect on him. His heart is full of worry, guilt, frustrated, and anger.

If only I remember my Heaven Hymn I can make him calm and not stressful like this. Being born with great power have a side effects. I'm the living prove for it. My time is not long knowing that Nii-sama get impatient but I have another wish. I wish that I can make everyone happy that is including Nii-sama.

Is this the reason I'm born? I only make Nii-sama and the other worried. I don't wish for this great power. I only wish to protect my beloved.

"-na, Luna? LUNA!" I snap of my thoughts and I can feel that my brother getting more worry because I don't react on his calling.

"I'm fine, I just thinking something. Is there something I need to hear?" I ask him with my smile. He is calming down that is a good thing.

"I just want you to help me to get this item I wish." I give him a nod then all of us fly on Ryuu back.

We arrive at a mansion who is broke down. Freed-nii lead us to a hidden underground. In a empty room we find a glass case inside there is an item that Nii-sama wish to get.

"Nii-sama this is.." I feel a great magic from it but it cannot be used by the other in here. "This is God's Tear. It said that God once use it to seal magic be cause people misuse magic for cruelty. The God is sad by that judgement thus the name God's Tear."

He just give a stern gaze and said "I know. I study that God item you said. I have no use for it but I want you to seal your power. Your magic is killing you every second you use it. Your magic always growing and the seal on your eyes is not enough."

I see so it is for me again. I already wondering what Nii-sama want from this rundown mansion.

I take the Tear from the case and use a chain to make it a necklace. When I put it on all my magic that I store is flaring make the rest people inside this mansion hardly able to stand.

"Urgh! This is her pure half magic!" Bickslow groans. My magic power make Nii-sama and Ryuu go on one knee while the rest of the Thunder God Tribe is laying flat on the floor.

"Luna hurry up!" Freed-nii who finally able to kneel yell at me while try to help Evergreen.

The Tear is swallowing my magic but it has a limit. It only can seal 8/10 from my half. the Tear seem to adapting my magic.

The rest finally able to stand. "So how is it Luna-chan?" Evergreen ask me. I give her an apologise smile after all she is the one who nearly squash by my magic.

"It is fine. The Tear is getting use with my power, for now it can only contain 8/10 from my half but it will able to seal more. It just have to adapting to my grow rate."

Bickslow sweat drop "Is that thing alive? By the way you say I can imagine that that thing is made like an animal." Now that I think about it and I realise that it certainly behave like an animal.