Chapter 3

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Jellal P.O.V

Aoi is still sleeping, she have been sleeping for a week. I'm getting worried if she ever wake up, I heard that she easily get sick from Ryuu and Ryuu said that he will be back at the evening for Aoi medicine. We decided to stay at the cave we found another days ago until she awake.

I sigh thinking why Aoi is protecting me when she know she can go sick so easily, but I think that make Aoi herself. She is kind, gentle, and understanding, she very fit with a title of an angel.

I smile a little at the title I thinking for her. Then I notice her body shaking a little this make me go near her and smile was on my face.

She let out a little grumble, but she open her eyes it was pretty deep crystal blue. It match very well with her light blue hair.

Her eyes look around her when her eyes fell on me she squeak and run to the cave edge. I was surprised by her reaction but try to ignore it.

I went near her and she begin to shake even more. She is staring me with fear. I stop going near her, seeing this side of her, her rejecting me is hurt. I try to ignore this feeling in my heart and smile at her.

"I don't plan to hurt you Aoi. Aoi did you perhaps forgotten me?" I try not to feel sad at the question but my voice betray me.

She look at me wide eyes, she seem startled then she become quite like she thinking something then her eyes lit up and guilt had showed at her face.

"I-i s-so sor-ry i-I do-n't me-an to h-hurt yo-yo-ur fe-eling, but I-i'm not Aoi." She shutter.

Her statement make me confuse did she just forget her own name.

"Did you also forgotten your own name?" I ask her.

She look at me panicking "No!" She suddenly yell at me, making me flinch from sudden loud voice, seeing me uncomfortable she shrink and said something to quietly.

"What did you just say?" I ask her again.

She look at me with a certain eyes there's no shutters at her voice "My name is Mizu and I am one of the fairy that living inside her from the contract we made."

I blink my eyes not believing what she said. She know I don't believe her, her frown and said that she will prove something to me. She make her hand go in front her and try to reach something.

A glow that's so blinding appear and then she have a pretty blue staff in her hand. She said some spell and my surrounding change. I was on a lake and I'm standing on the water!!

I panicked at that time but when I know that there is magic on my feet that make me standing on water I calm down.

I look at Aoi again but I found a boy around my age he look so cute and approachable, but also have a stern aura. He have Aoi crystal deep blue eyes and short blue hair and wear strange clothes.

"This is me in my true form, I'm not Aoi, I'm one of her guardians" said the boy.

I suddenly convenience by him that he and Aoi is a different person, that is the explanation what she so freak out when I close to her. What a relieve.

"Then where is she?" I ask, little uncertain because the shy boy earlier become very serious.

He look at me for a while then he ask me to follow him. He brought me in a cave, a beautiful one that is. There I see Aoi is sleeping peacefully inside the blue crystal. She look very delicate inside it but also very pretty.

I instantly got worried and touch the crystal where Aoi is. "Is she alright?" I ask the fairy.

He give me a big smile and said "She will be alright, she just sleeping, this was the process of our contact after this she can summons my power without me controlling her body and it's done."

After he said that I comeback at the first cave we live and I found Ryuu looking around in panic.

He face me and begin to shout "Where the hell you go!? Bringing Aoi along with you!! She still sick you dunce!"

He continue to shout at me and don't give me a time to explain, after he calm down I start explaining what happens.

"I see so there is something in her" he said with nod. I slight startle he seem know that she have another being in her. Looking at my shocked face he start to explain.

"Well, it's happen at the time when she only a child it seem she wandered to another world, after she comes back she have five others existence in her, because they don't seem to harm her. I and her father decided to ignore it. But to think that she have fairy in her."

An hour later Aoi awake and she said that she hear Mizu, her fairy voice in her head saying that the others will soon awake.