Chapter 23

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

"W-what going on here!?" I shutter as I see the guild become almost unrecognisable by so many iron pole that sticking out. Then I remember the pitying glances that I get on my way to the guild. "I better check if everyone is alright." With that I run inside the guild and found out that the basement is used by the feeling of numerous person inside. "Aoi is everyone there?" Ask Ryuu who is floating near her in his wolf form. "Yeah, everyone is inside and none of them are hurt." I release a sigh of relief and enter the basement.

When I enter the basement I can see
Natsu was clenching his fists and looked as though he was about to break someone's face. Erza-nee, Lucy, Gray, and Happy were doing their best to keep him from rampaging into Phantom Lord's guild and trash it up as well.

But Grandpa told him that it would do no good, as conflicts were forbidden between guilds. Erza-nee was just as steamed as Natsu, but she had to obey what the Master has decided, much to her dismay.

The guild members were hiding out in the guild's basement, with nothing to feel but melancholy and dejection plastered onto their faces. The members had to resort to using this storage space until the upstairs is repaired.

"Natsu, calm down already!" Erza-nee ordered the Dragon Slayer, who still failed to compromise. "If Master ordered us not to act, then we must do as he says."

Natsu struggling was beginning to dwindle, but nevertheless was still wanting to get payback. "Let me go!" Natsu shouted, with Gray restraining him. "I'm gonna give those Phantom jerks a piece of my mind!"

"Just drop it Natsu!" Gray said. "We all want payback just as much as you do, but we'll get in trouble if those Phantom Lord jerks come back again."

"Natsu, you've got to stop. This isn't helping the situation." Lucy said.

Eventually, Natsu simmered down into mere grumbles and groans and sat on a storage box that was close to him. The other four were heading into and sat down in a lookalike of the bar, where Mira-nee was making food.

"This is truly horrible." Mira-nee said in a depressed way. "We didn't do anything to them, why would they do such a thing?"

"It can't be helped. If we get caught up in a back and forth war between us and Phantom, there will be war, and we cannot allow that." Erza-nee said, looking down at the table.

Others nodded in agreement from other tables, but some just drank their problems away, not to mention Cana drinking away and sighing after every finished glass.

They all soon heard a pair of footsteps upstairs. Erza-nee and the others were tensing up and preparing to strike upon the second they show their faces. It was a good assumption to believe that it was Phantom Lord, but they couldn't be for certain. The footsteps were drawing ever so closer, and the guild was on the verge of a panic. As a safety measure, Erza-nee summoned forth a sword and Natsu engulfed his right fist in fire. Gray was ready to summon forth ice upon the moment those Phantom bastards show there cowardly faces. The doors of the basement opened and they heard the footsteps approach. 

"I'm back everyone." I great them with smile making everyone glad I'm here and happy. Nii-sama used to say to me that my voice still have power to make other happy. Even if I can't use Heaven Hymn.

"I heard what happened and I know everyone here is angry but I think what grandpa said is true. They thinking of making a war between us but a the rule say we can't do any war between guild." I explain my opinion in this topic everyone have a bit of sour face hearing what I said but I immediately give them the good news "That is until we can find more prove in this accident. If we can back up that starting a war with Phantom Lord is our right then the Council won't comment that much."