Chapter 7

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Ryuu P.O.V

Four months has passed since we left Jellal, that's mean six months Aquarion and Serenade have gone.

Aoi got better now, she seem to accept the fact that she have to leave Jellal for his own good.

Our suspect is correct, the pursuit seem to chase us right after a week we left Jellal.

And now they still chasing us, Aoi is getting tired from the use of Aurora Sound. Aurora Sound is her one of magic name, it was combination from her song and Sound Dragon Slayer magic. This magic can make her control her enemies, but she usually use this to make our enemies asleep and forgot what they want to do.

But now it isn't helping a bit. You ask what's going on? Well, we are running from a certain dark guilt that all wearing ear plugs, so Aoi's magic going to be disturb, she can still use it but it is going to consume to much time.

I cursed at this situation but Aoi scold me, she say that we must look at the bright side, she say all the running make her stamina raise and make her control of the fairy magic better.

When she said fairy, I remember that they can lend their magic to Aoi without being completely possessed. Her eyes colour will change but her personality don't. This a great relief, I like Aoi better that any of them, especially Hikaru I can't read him at all! He make me go nuts!

After running around for a while, we finally lost them, but that's not true. We lower our guard and some of the dark guild members struck us from behind and make us unable to move.

When I woke up, I find myself at a cage in a dark room. I wonder how long I have been asleep. This place smell so rotten, the corpses of animals, humans, and many others is very stinks. This place must be a laboratory and this corpse is the victim.

I begin to wonder why such a cruelty is aloud and wondering around for a long time. This is very ugly. Aoi's father is correct humans is disgusting.

"AOI!!!"

Where is she!? I can't smell her! She isn't near me! This is bad! Aoi is in danger!

I about to crash my way out of the prison, but I hear a loud explosion from my side. The cloud is very thick. I coughing for a moment, when the cloud go away, I see Aoi holding a scythe. While dressed on a pale green patients cloths with shackles on her arms and legs.

She have a cold bloodlust, her eyes is purple they are so cold not a slight of kindness she usually have. I immediately notice that the one in front me isn't Aoi. Its her fairy and he is very mad at something.

Yuu P.O.V

I saw her shape-shifter dragon in a cage at the side of the building that I destroy. I got mad at that thing and this mortals.

I look at my surrounding and I found many magicians and researchers laying dead, I found myself didn't care for them a bit.

I'm the king of darkness, I'm the one that always do the cruelty for the balance of the world. And now they have faced my wrath. Because I'm the most cruelest fairy that ever exist.

They dare to hurt my, no our vessel. The perfect being that once lost in the history. You ask what happens before I possess her?

Well, this stupid mortals hurt her and torture her for months, only to experiment her for their need. They tortured her, she scream very loudly when the idiot dragon was out cold, her pain is the truth, her sadness summon the great me. So what I did to this stupid mortals you said?

I want to torture all of them in the most hideous and ugly way, I flame them alive and tied them then throw them at a pond full of shark and many other vicious creature, their shriek is music in my ear. But I don't have much time so I just do that to the researchers, the most cruel way yes.

To the useless magician I burn them using my beloved flame, and I promise their death is very painful that making you wish sweet release of death and then blow the experiment laboratory. This is the retribution they must pay for what they did to our beloved vessel.

Her dragon look at me scared, that because I didn't use my illusion so I has Aoi's appearance till right now, this must shocked him.

I still feel one aura of an old man silently watching me from the forest. Fon told me that this person isn't a threat, but that is none of my business.

"Old man come out now! This instant!" I ordered him.

Krikk....Krikk....Krikk...............Snap!

That insolent old mortal!

He dare to ignore me!

"Don't you dare to ignore me!" I shout at him and realise my undying flame 'Hozuki no Hono'. I don't care Aoi's dragon friend kept begging to stop me and he said that Aoi will be sad if I killed an innocent people.

He just ignore the great me! And he have to pay with his puny life!

My flame in a flash burn him, that is what I thought. He manage to avoid my flame but it still catch his side cape. I saw the old coot flinch and begin to panics when he know his attempt to put the fire out is having a opposite effect.

My flame little by little spread at him in amazing speed. His attempt to put the fire out is amusing. Aoi's dragon still shouting to spare this old fool and the four other fairies inside me also begging me to stop. I ignore them and continue to see this old fool slowly dying from his own insolent. Of course I watch this with an amused smile on my face (Aoi's face).

But my flame suddenly died out without my command this me confuse. The other four inside me don't have control of darkness, then I realise this is Aoi's doing.

Tch! She is to kind! She even know what happen when she in a deep asleep! I move my gaze away from the old coot and look my surrounding, I found all my victims is alive, she unconsciously put a barrier for each of them.

Tch! Scratch that! She is to kind and to forgiving. I fell my anger rise along with a piece of forgiveness that was long lost from my heart. This feeling is good, I miss it. Aoi is truly wonderful girl. I mentality smirk at this new sensation.

Fon and Mizu smile happily, Takuto grinning, Hikaru just have a little tuc up in his face not a smile and I just give my classic smirk to the old coot.

"Be grateful old man! Our beloved vessel have forgive you or you would be an ash by now." I told the tiny old fool.

He give me a confuse stare. I think this fool might not truly a fool, his eyes is full of passion and understanding, now that I look closely he is strong, he is strong for an old man.

"What are you saying? Why did you say 'our' to yourself?" His eyes show a glimpse of fear before ask me, I smirk at his expression.