Prologue V

(I don't own Fairy Tail )

Third Person P.O.V

Aoi is still playing with Ryuu under Zeref and Mavis watch. But today Zeref have very bad feelings going to happen.

In the evening he lower his guard and left Aoi alone with Mavis and his creation Aoi named Ryuu.

To serious playing around Aoi didn't hear the storm coming along with tornado, when she realise it, she already brought to fly by the tornado and she scream.

Hearing her screaming Zeref run to her location but found nothing not even Mavis is there. He saw the tornado already out of his reach seeing this he can only pray that she have his creation with her.

Ryuu P.O.V

When I woke up, I can feel that Aoi is above me, she is practically crushing me with her weight. I immediately move away from under her and observe my surrounding. We're at a forest but this isn't the forest that we live in, this place more colder because the snow.

I try to connect to my creator but something seem to disturbing our connection, so it failed. Seeing that I can't contact my Master. I tried to wake Aoi up but failed miserably. I about to give up from trying to wake her, but then I heard two soaring sound in the sky and I found two adult dragons looking down at us.

I begun to release hostile aura to make those dragons go away, I need to protect Aoi. But those dragons just landed in front of us still looking at us. I don't plan losing my guard at that moment I kept glaring at them.

Then they just laugh. This make me pissed how dare they mock me because my body certainly smaller than them, but if I want I can become bigger then them.

They finally stop laughing and speak to me. "Kid. What are you here with that human?" The male blue one ask me. He have very mature and deep bayonet voice.

I keep silent I have nothing to trust them. Seeing my suspicious the white female dragon said "Don't worry child, we don't plan to hurt you or that human. But we curious why are you trying so hard to protect her? She is weaker than us." Her voice is soft and gentle but it have grace and authority in it.

This made me snaps "Aoi isn't weak you ignorance fools, if she awake she can kill you in a second if she wanted."

My sudden burst make them go silent. Good radiance those fool don't know anything about her and already judge.
Aoi certainly look so delicate that make her look weak but I know for sure that Aoi is the most strongest magician in the world if she not a fight haters.

Aoi really like peace, she hate fighting, but if it's to protect other, she will fight to death, yet even so she still so kind to her enemies. She forgive them who has a chance to be a better person.

She always put others first than herself and that is what I hate from her, she is to selfless for her own good. But that's also the reason why I was created. I exist to protect her from fools that trying to use her kindness.

Without knowing I have changed to my human from in front of the dragons keep Aoi small body in my hand and unconsciously releasing my death aura that I adopt from Master.

"Okay kid we trust you so stop that aura of yours. It's slowly killing our surrounding." The male dragon said.

I didn't stop, I still don't trust them. The female dragon sigh and say "I know you don't trust us, but believe me if you stay here any longer that child will die from the cold."

What she said was true, I can fell that Aoi's heat slowly gone from her body. This make me think twice before trusting them. But Aoi is my first priority if they do something to her I just make them pay.

I give them nod, and they start flying away indicate me to follow them so I go back at my dragon from and follow them with Aoi in my back still sleeping.