Chapter 2

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

We have traveling together for a month. Now I see Jellal and Wendy as my equal, Wendy seem to see us as friend and older siblings, Jellal see me is a best friend. We seem to have many similarities and we also very stubborn this make us pretty much argues every time.

Wendy always become our mediator when we fight but when we argued with each other but we never hate each other.

This time we discuss about Ryuu.

"Aoi I think Ryuu is going to make our travel a bit difficult." Jellal said that.

"And why is that?" I ask him back.

"Well, a dragon is actually a fairy tale characters for children and adults believe they already extinct. His existence create a riot in today civilisation." He explain to me.

"I see.." I thought about what he says it's true many people almost hurt Ryuu just because he is a dragon. I give him a nod that I agree with his thoughts.

I face Ryuu and ask him. "Ryuu as you heard. I don't want to make you change your from if you like it, you can just make yourself invisible by men eyes."

He answer me with a grunt "Huh, I'm fine Aoi, I just getting bored from all those puny stare." Then his body glow.

I forgot to tell this to Jellal and Wendy that this going to happen when he change from. They look panicked especially Wendy she practically clung to Jellal waist from the sudden light.

Jellal look tense for a while but when he realise that nothing bad happen he relaxed.

The light become dim and a small figure left in Ryuu place it was a strange wolf, it look like a cat but it's fluffy long tail that definitely wolf. But this make him look so adorable.

I pick him up and give a big squeeze to him and patted his head. Jellal look dumbfounded he seem to recognised the form Ryuu is using now.

"Ryuu you look so adorable, where do you think this from?" Wendy ask Ryuu that is still in my arm with a big cheerful smile. A visible blush come to his dark skin.

So he answer her "Well, Aoi always like a wolf beside a dragon and she also like adorable things when I change I look into your memory and search an adorable thing and I found one that like a cat. That's why I'm in this form."

When Ryuu finish explaining I swear I heard Jellal mumbling about something when I'm to distracted. I only heard about 'no wonder Ryuu look like an Exceed.'

I stop hearing his thoughts I don't want to know much of others privacy. I only allowed myself to hear it when I got their consent, to help them in pain, and accidentally heard some, but that only happen when someone have a huge emotions clash in their hearts.

After this Jellal look very disturbed with something when I ask him he just smile at me and Wendy and said that everything is alright.

Later at night it raining heavily at us. We have fallen asleep in a run down town. I awake with Ryuu, but we are pretending to asleep.

Ryuu and I has been worried about Jellal and today he seem off these days. Ryuu told me to read his thought but I refuse I don't want to hear the thing he don't want us to hear.

Within our journey Jellal told us about magic guild he said he will take us there because it was a place that easy to produce money.

But he seem to be busy this day he always leave when me, Wendy, and Ryuu asleep and comeback at the morning. And now he left us here in the hand of an old man. What he don't know is that the old man is a ghost like Mom.