Chapter 16

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Lucy P.O.V

My first time coming to a Fairy Tail was a chaos. There is fight everywhere, a guy then walk butt naked towards me then asking for my skirt, there also a handsome teen that flirt me, and the Guild Master was a giant at first then shrunk to a tiny old man. This guild is full of many interesting characters that makes it interesting as I thought.

I suddenly hear giggles from behind me, I look at my back and found Mirajane and Hime the most strongest magician in the world. My internal is screaming in happiness.

I stop internal screaming when I hear Hime giggle again. Then that make me realise, I forgot her hearing ability.

"Yes, you are correct I can hear your thoughts. You have very interesting way of thought." She answer my question.

I immediately smile to respect her "My name is Lucy, nice to meet you Mira-san, Hime." After I said that I bow.

Hime giggle at me again "Lucy, Hime is a title the the others give to me, it's not my name. Nice to meet you my name is Aoi Luna Dreyar. You may call me Luna or Aoi."

Mira join the laugh "You are correct Luna, she is interesting girl." They are talking to themselves for a bit before Luna notice me . "Mira-nee you forgot to give her the guild mark." She pat her shoulder.

Mira-san then give me the pink guild mark at my hand. I finally become one of the Fairy Tail.

Aoi Luna P.O.V

We just get another guild member. Her name is Lucy, she is a bright girl, like to smile much like me, but I can feel and hear her soul is crying for a place where she belong.

I do hope she find her place here. This place maybe very chaotic, but it also very heart warming place. Many feel belong here. In this place everyone treat each others with respect and equally.

"Lucy do you have a home yet?" I ask her. She shook her head. I give her a nod and ask "Maybe I can help. Can you imagine the house you want to live?"

She look at me oddly before doing what I ask. The place she imagine is a great place, I remember there is one place near the river that like this one.

"I remember one they are near the river, the view also good, I think you may find comfortable there. Do want me to show you the place?" I smile at her.

Her eyes glimmer and her smile widened, she give me a nod as an approval. Then we talk for a while, I find her nice and a good company.

We stop talking when we hear Natsu yelling. "Lucy! Aoi come here!" He yell. Being in Fairy Tail for years make me more tolerate with loud noise. The first year was so painful, that days Laxus nii-sama always beat the loud ones to death.

We come near him, he is standing in front the job board. "Can you help me find an interesting job? I have been searching but fine none." He say that while pointing the board.

We help him I take the left side, Natsu in the middle, and Lucy in the right side. I found one that say to hunt bandit, I think Natsu will like it.

I took the paper and show it to Natsu he stare at it for a while, then he shook his head. He say that hunting bandit is to easy he want more challenge.

I give him a nod and put it back to the board. Me and Lucy continue to give him jobs but he reject all of it. Lucy begin to complain at him because he doesn't except even one.

He think hard then he look at me, he begin to stare at me his face is to close. I'm getting uncomfortable. "Natsu? Is there something wrong with my face?" I ask him. Lucy help me by pulling Natsu away from my face.

He still stare at me, then his aura change. "Aoi can you take me with you when you d-" he about to ask me a question but Romeo intrude him by yelling his name.

"Romeo why are you yelling?" I kneel down to his height. He start to tell us that Macao-san have gone for a week, he haven't come back from a mission that he take a week ago.

Natsu decide to go and search for him. Me and Lucy decide to go along with him and Happy.

"Aoi where is Ryuu? Isn't he usually always with you." Natsu ask me while walking out the guild.

"Yes, that is true. Yesterday, Laxus nii-sama say that he will borrow him for a week, he say that he need him to go to his destination. But I think he just drag Ryuu with him, without his consent." I say with a smile.

I swear Lucy sweat drop at the comments. Natsu sigh, if we want to go to a mountain riding Ryuu is a best choice but he isn't here.

"Hey, Aoi. Do you remember your Heaven Hymn?" Natsu ask me. I give him a sad smile and shook my head.

Lucy become confused, she is curious and ask me "What? Heaven Hymn? What is it?"

I smile at her "Heaven Hymn is my magic name. It was a song that can restore all thing and living being in one area."

"Whaa! That is amazing! Can I hear one?" Lucy said that while holding my hand. I suddenly feel sad, I have forgotten my song, my favourite song.

Nii-sama seem to be relief that I forgot the song, grandpa is sad but his aura also say that he relief. Erza-nee, Mira-nee, Macao-san, and Freed-nii is sad but they also have a huge relief. The other that doesn't know the side effects say that is a pity. Like Natsu here.

I make them to keep it a secret for the rest. So the other that don't know my situation, their reaction is predictable.

I smile at Lucy "I'm fine. I believe when the time come. I will remember." Beside I believe that also the last time I am going to sing.

In the end we find that Macao-san is been take over by a Vulcan. Natsu have punch him many time until the time I release Macao-san from the magic with my Lock.

He look very awful, it really hurt my feeling seeing him hurt. At this time I really wish I remember my Heaven Hymn. At least I can still use my water magic to ease the pain he had.