Chapter 1

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

He just ask my name, but Ryuu begin to growl at the boy. The boy don't look panicked he seem to trust my words that Ryuu won't hurt them. Knowing that Ryuu is making the girl scared, I immediately stop him to growl.

I face the boy and the girl and introduce myself "Nice to meet you, my name is Aoi Luna and this dragon is my friend his name is Ryuu. I'm sorry for his behaviour he always have a trust issues to others."

Hearing my answer the boy and the girl relaxed and begin to introduce them self.

The boy introduce himself first "Well nice to meet you to Aoi my name is Jellal." Jellal look at the girl behind him and push her in front of me.

She look so adorable she look at me so shyly but she begin to introduce herself with a small voice "Nice to meet you Luna, Jellal. My name is Wendy Marvell."

I smile at them "It's nice to meet you guys, if you excuse me we have to continue our journey."

The thing is I have been hunted by many people, if I travel with them I might endanger them. That's something that I'm going to hate. So I decide to go alone with Ryuu. So there no innocent bystander got caught in the danger.

I'm going to move away from them but Jellal stop me. He grasp my wrist gently but also in a firm hold. When I face him again my cloak hood fell and shown my face to him and Wendy.

He just stare at me for a moment before snaps out from his day dreaming. Wendy also look at me she have an adorable soft pink blush in her face but as you know I can't see. I just sense that her aura become full of admire and shyness.

I wonder what's wrong with them after seeing my face they become silent. Wondering what happen I unconsciously tilt my head this seem make Jellal aura change but I don't know what changed I have never seen this aura reaction.

His aura seem close to admired but it was different this one have more string to trigger others strong emotions, one thing that is clear is that this aura is like my Dad love for me but in the end is different it got me so curious and unconsciously lean my face closer to his.

Jellal P.O.V

After I found Wendy, I met Aoi. She wearing a cloak to hide her face. I know she suspicious and the fact that a dragon near a person make me even tense luckily the dragon is her friend and he did listen to her.

When we introduce ourselves I got the feeling that we're going to be a good friend, I actually want to travel with her and Wendy. Can you think leaving two girl alone in the woods is okay? No, I think not. Even she have a dragon with her it's still dangerous.

I'm about to ask if she want to travel with me, but she speak first she said that she will travel with her dragon alone.

She is leaving. That is one thing in my mind and something tells me that she should stay with us so I grab her wrist she stop and turn back to us her hood fell and I see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Not only beautiful she also cute, I can't see her eyes because she close her eyes but she have a pretty round face, her cheeks is perfect with her nose and mouth, her eyes is big make her look tiny and adorable. Her soft looking bright blue hair and white headphones that decorate her head. She look very pretty.

I wonder why she close her eyes, I am curious what colour of her eyes. I can feel she stare at me even if she isn't opening her eyes. I snap out from her features.

I need to recollect my thoughts so I just stare her in silent and I can feel that Wendy also think Aoi is pretty.

Aoi seem don't know that she is pretty, the situation become awkward and she just tilt her head, that is so adorable I can feel the heat rush to my face.

No..no..no! This is so wrong she is younger than me and she is from Earthland! I can't love her! Something in me seem to caught her interest.

She then lean her face closer to me. I also unconsciously lean to her cute face to.

She seem to have different idea she just cupped my cheeks with her hands and she strokes it. She smile at me, her hand is soft and she stroke my cheeks gently. I suddenly felt very guilty trying to use her innocent like that.

She seem to felt my pain, she release her hands from my cheeks and give me a kindhearted smile. This make me feel a lot better, she forgive me for whatever I'm going to do to her. But her dragon isn't happy with me. I know it from it's glare at me.

"Alright I will go travel with you guys." She said with a smile.

Her word make me happy I give her a nod, Wendy is happy to she have a big smile at her face. That is the beginning of our journey and the truth, I have fallen in love to her unintentionally since then.