Prologue VII

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Aoi Luna P.O.V

At the entrance I tried to tackle Ryuu to the ground but unfortunately he manage to keep his balance. I sometimes always play this game randomly when he in human from. He look shocked a bit before back at his usual teasing self.

"So you decide to wake up now you little sleeping beauty." He said poking my nose. I flinch when he did that for some reason my nose is very sensitive in touch.

"Ryuu!" I shout at him cover my nose from him so he don't touch it again. He just left me alone here and enter the cave still laughing at my reaction.

Huffing, I cross my hand in front my chest then I sense another aura this one is also big as Aquarion but unlike him it's smaller and very warmth.

I think it was his friend he talking about. When I about to ask it. She already answer my question.

"That is right my dear, I am Aquarion's friend my name is Serenade as you know I am the sound dragon and yes I am a female."

Wow is one thing I can describe about her, she can hear my thoughts. My heart flutter with happiness and curiosity. I want to know how she do that.

She seems to be amuse by my reaction and give the answer that I think.

"Well my dear as a sound dragon I have super hearing unlike other dragon I can hear your thoughts, but I can choose to hear it or not. I do respect privacy." She said that with a smile.

"But I don't have super smelling like other dragon that is the price I think." She said with a sad smile.

I don't care if she doesn't have super smelling, her hearing skill so amazing I wish I have one to with that I will know if Ryuu planning something at the game.

She laugh again it's seem she has hear my thoughts. "Well, my dear we seem to like you if you like I can teach the magic to have a hearing like mine and Aquarion can teach you how to control magic."

If I'm going to die, I wish to die today with a feeling of satisfaction like this one, to think that dragon will teach me magic, this make my heart pounding in happiness. I run inside the cave tackled Ryuu again, but this time he started and fell face first.

Serenade enter the room with a giggle making Aquarion confused while Ryuu grumbled about something in a quiet voice so I can't hear.

"What with the happy mood Serenade?" Aquarion ask her.

"Well I just make a suggest to dear child to learn our magic." Serenade answer him. "Is that okay with you?" Serenade continue.

Aquarion have a wide grin in his face and give her a nod. Ryuu about to say no, but I face him with my best pout face and this make him give in. "Sure, go ahead." He said with a sigh, but he have a small smile in his face.

"So when do we start? Can we start now?" I ask the dragons, I'm to excited that I'm going to learn something new.

They laugh at my attics, Aquarion and Serenade said that we can start now. Ah~, I'm so happy♥