Chapter 13

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Laxus P.O.V

"Oi! Grandpa! Luna wants to come with me to the test!" I yell that to him. After I said that my grandfather choke the beer he drink and burst it out, he spray it at Macao who unfortunately sitting beside him.

He recover from the shock and look at Luna who is standing behind me. He stare at her for a while. Before release a sigh "Okay, you may go." He give her the permission.

Macao that have busy cleaning himself yell at grandfather "What! Master she is to young! And the test is to dangerous!"

He answer Macao without looking at him "I know what I'm doing. My granddaughter deserve to do the test. To tell you the truth, the one that obliterated the dark guild isn't me, but her. She is the victim I found there, but she make them pay painfully."

This make me and Makao become wide eyes. The bright girl beside me have feel more pain that I can imagine. I have no doubt, Luna is a strong girl.

"Here you can ask the test mission from the Master of Blue Pegasus." Grandpa give me the a letter. Internal I cursed, why I have to meet that crazy old man.

"And Aoi bring Ryuu with you, he may not interrupt the test but I give him permission to protect you from other than that." He told Luna.

Luna give him a smile and a nod before going to Ryuu direction. Ryuu is still in his human form, he give me a glare before back to his usual bored frown.

Grandpa call Luna and Ryuu to give them the guild mark. Ryuu choose the black colour and place it on his back. Luna choose the white one and place it on the back of her neck.

Then we left to go to the Blue Pegasus guild. Luna ask me how is it like, that make me remember the bad memory. I shiver from the memory, making Ryuu looking at me oddly, Luna dare to giggle after I think about it, she definitely hear what I remember and she found it funny.

I should have make grandpa change the test for me. Sigh....

~~~~~~~~~~Times Skip~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the Blue Pegasus guild. I release a sigh again, this seem to make Ryuu annoyed, but he isn't saying anything. I bet because Luna is here he won't fight anyone if that isn't truly necessary.

I brace myself and open the door. It was the usual host bar like guild. The first time I come here, I really think that this place is a host club.

"Oh! Laxus what's bringing you here?!" I immediately shiver hearing Master Bob girlie sound. I found him up stair looking down at us.

The girls on this guild literally throw themselves at me and Ryuu and many guys in the guild start flirting with Luna. Luna don't mind them flirting her or she doesn't know that she is being flirted, but Ryuu bloodlust tell me the different thing.

Feeling his bloodlust the girls and the boys that surrounding us walk away afraid. Master Bob look at Ryuu in shock before back to his usual girlie attitude.

"Oh! My ♥ Laxus you! bring your handsome friend with you. Hey boy what's your name♡?" Master Bob approach Ryuu, Ryuu paled because and old man flirting him.

"Master Bob can please stop, you scaring him." I put my hand to my face and release a sigh. Master Bob stop flirting Ryuu, but he start to notice Luna.

He blush at the sight and he start to talk "Oh~my~my, Laxus why you don't tell me you guys have this cute and adorable girl with you."

Luna start cover her face with her hand, I notice that this happen when she is embarrassed and she don't have high tolerance of praise. She easily go red when someone praise her.