Chapter 21

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Laxus P.O.V

After we come back to the guild for some reason Luna went straight to sleep and the others look drowsy. I don't want to admit but I also a bit drowsy.

The old man also look like me while the other don't felt anything. This situation, he come back, huh. Luna rarely sleep on the guild but there an exemption when he comes somehow make Luna sleep very comfortably. Unlike the tense and wary stance she always his behind her smile. That make me jealous of him.

I don't like it a bit that guy magic able to make her sleep so comfortable like this. I look at Luna who sleeping on my lap while cuddling me.

At least she still close to me.

Aoi Luna P.O.V

This happening again sometimes I always feeling drowsy and sleepy. When I close my eyes I can hear the melody I teach Jellal long ago.

Very nostalgia I miss him, Jellal. I wonder how he is doing now. Is he healthy? well? But I have a feeling he is very close to me.

"Je...are..you....well?" I unconsciously mumble in my sleep. "Aoi, I'm alright. I'm right here." In my sleep I hear his voice calling my name how nostalgic.

I smile in my sleep "Then...it's.... alright...right?"

Msytogan P.O.V

Today I come back to guild to take the a job there I find her Aoi laying on Laxus. "Aoi!" I unconsciously yell her name loud making Master and especially Laxus to look at me.

Inside I curse at what I did but then her soft voice make me happy "Je...are..you....well?". I smile under my mask and look up at her "Aoi, I'm alright. I'm right here."

Laxus look at me like want to kill me but he don't move from that place. He don't want to wake Aoi from her half sleep "Then...it's.... alright...right?" Aoi reply me.

Laxus now release a murderous aura making all the people in the guild especially male who sleeping by my magic having bad nightmare.

This make me a bit jealous of Laxus. Aoi used to be close to me when we still young but right now. I cannot go close to her I still had a mission. I cannot make Aoi hurt again because of me. I don't wish for it again.

"I will take this." I said calmly while show the mission I took to Master. "How do you know Aoi?" Master ask me while having a serious face wiping all the drowsy from my magic.

I smile inside, this place a good place for her. Many love and care for her well being. "She is my friend." With that I left the guild and wake the others.

Erza P.O.V

Urgh...

My head is like splitting and I feel very sleepy. This must be Mystogan's work. That mysterious guy, he always put all of us to sleep when he come here so we don't see his face.

The other members of the guild also starting to wake up and cursing Mystogan.

"What? When did I sleep?" Lucy ask while still a bit dazed.

"Ugh! This must be Mystogan work." Macao grunt.

"Mystogan? Who is Mystogan?" Lucy ask being the new member. She don't know who Mystogan is.

"He is one of our strongest magician in this guild. For some reason he always put all of us to sleep when he come to take a job. So it's only Master who know his face." Mira give her an explanation.

"Wha? What with that super suspicious?" Lucy comment, she about to ask something else but a loud and familiar grunt voice cut her.

"Heh! That's not true. I know his face." This make the entire guild look at Laxus who sitting on the sofa at the second floor with Luna sleeping on his lap.

"Laxus! You already back!?" one of the guild member exclaimed loudly. Snapping Natsu awake from his sleep and make him notice Laxus.

Laxus just give us a smug grin while ignoring the one who make comment "Mystogan is a shy guy, you better not disturb the guy."

"Laxus! Fight me!" Natsu yell at him while pointing his fist to him. Laxus give him an annoyed frown "Quite Natsu! Can't you see Luna still sleeping! And beside if you can't beat a mere Erza, how can you defeat the great me!"

"What! Laxus what do you mean by a mere me!" I stand and glare at him annoyed at his arrogant attitude.

He just smile proudly at what he said "Are you deaf? I said that I'm the strongest of all the magician here! Not you or that Mystogan is stronger then me!"

Natsu cut his speech and try to attack Laxus by trying to jump into the second floor. "That is something you can't tell if you don't try!"

But Master big hand make him kiss the floor and wake Luna from her sleep. "Huh? Why is everyone so tense?" Her soft but stern voice cut all off the tense Laxus build. All of us stare at Luna who still being cradle by Laxus. She look at us with her confused face.

"What?"

Aoi Luna P.O.V

"What's going on?" I look at the other who stare me or my brother.

When I ask the other just keep silent and not saying anything but still tense. I about to ask again but I stop when I feel my brother pat my head with his big hand.

"There is nothing wrong Luna." He said it kindly while the others members in the guild glaring him hateful. I know he is lying but if he don't want to speak then I won't make him.

"Luna." Nii-sama call me make me look straight at him. "Why don't you go to this park with Freed tomorrow? You can bring Ryuu with you if you want." This time he said it truthfully.

——————————————————

While at the other place Freed and Ryuu shiver at the same time Laxus said their name.

"Why I have a feeling that Laxus going to ask me unreasonable quest?" Freed ask himself.

"Next time I meet that guy I will kill him." Ryuu cursed a yellow haired person he knew.

——————————————————

"Really! Thanks Nii-sama!" I took off from his lap and past the other searching Freed-nii and Ryuu. Tomorrow will be fun.

Laxus P.O.V

"Laxus go and bring back Natsu and Lucy!" The old man suddenly yell at me to bring the idiots back.

My judgement to sent Luna away is correct when last night I saw that blue cat took of the mission from the second floor.

"Sorry old man I have a mission after this!" The old man look at me super pissed very good.

"Who else in this place can make them obey beside you! If only Aoi still here!" Then his face look like surprise at something.

I can feel my face grin from that look he is to late to call Luna back. I have a feeling that the idiot will drag my kind hearted sister with him.

Now the old man is glaring at me I just give him a smug grin. He notice that I purposely sent her away. He about to snap at me but Gray cut him.

"Master that statement is wrong I can stop that idiot!"