Chapter 12

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Laxus P.O.V

Coming back from training, I saw the most unlikely happen the guild. The usually noisy guild become silent, not a single thing in the guild broken and there no fight. Am I entering the wrong guild?

I wonder what happen when I gone training. "Hey, Laxus! You have comeback! Man, you just miss something amazing." Macao shout at me.

"What did I miss?" I ask him, come near the bar to listen to his story.

"Your Grandfather come here three days ago bring a young girl with him-" I cut him "There nothing wrong with that. He always took children that were lost."

"Listen to me I'm not done yet!" He yell at me and mumbling something about me being impatient brat. I actually going to hit him from the insult. But I'm curious about what happens here.

"That girl is younger that Lisanna by two or three years by the look. She come here behind Master clutching his shirt. At first she look like very shy and fragile girl like Lisanna, but this where we are wrong." He pause and took a deep breath.

"Out of nowhere a dragon appear inside the guild it wasn't big as the story but still look very menacing. The roar that it let out make all the people in the guild fly crashing to the wall, many facility broken from the force, and there all of us hurt because the broken piece of glass or wood." He take a glass of wine in his hand and look at it.

"The dragon don't seem to satisfied with that, unluckily Happy is the one closest to the dragon and he become it next target. We thought the worse and close our eyes, but there is no scream come out. We look back at the screen and we found the girl that Master brought stand in front the dragon stopping it from hurting Happy. Its claws almost penetrate her body, blood drip down from her forehead to her face."

"The most thing that make me respect the girl that she don't afraid to face a dragon that want to kill her and she actually smiling kindly to the dragon that almost kill her. She touch the dragon and say something to it, because I'm to faraway from the dragon and the girl. I can't hear a thing they said. When she done talking to it, the dragon bent down bowing at her, it suddenly glow." He put the wine glass back to the table but he still stare at it.

"In the dragon place left a black wolf that look like Happy. Its expression is a deep sadness and regret. She took the wolf and hug it, the wolf expression change to a better one. Then I think she look around."

I cut him again "What do you mean by you think she look around?" Macao scratch his hair and look very confuse "Well, she turn her head right and left but I don't see her open her eyes. So, I don't know if she really know what happen, but I think she did. She look at us sadly, then she begin to sing, you really miss the heavenly sound, her voice is very nice, she open her eyes when she sing it was the most beautiful rainbow colour orbs I ever seen." He stop talking and took the wine glass he drink and give this to me. I took it and stare at him confuse. He continue the story.

"The wine glass you hold is one of the broken thing the dragon broke." I look at the glass and I can't even find a scratch on it, like it's newly made, I look at him unbelief.

"Ha..Ha..Ha..! I don't blame you, I would thought the same thing if I don't see it with my own eyes. Along with her song our wound and the broken things restore back to new. She have a healing magic that what I think and she must be very strong magician if she able to heal 60 people and 200 things at the same time. But that seem take a toll to her, she faint after that, Master immediately gone to take her to that mean old lady along with the wolf."

At the moment I think he finish, I still have the wine glass in my hand, looking at it to find a small scratch but I found nothing.

I want to meet this girl. I want to test my skills on her, if she truly restore all things, I see now the she must be very powerful. I grinning at the thought.