Chapter 11

(I don't own Fairy Tail)

Porlyusica P.O.V

Today is a great day, no human near my house, the weather also nice. An hour ago, I felt a tremendous magic at Makarov's guild direction, I panicked for a second that magic was even greater that my homeland pride magic Anima.

But I can't feel any hostility from it, the magic filled with gentleness and kindness that is rare to find now. I curious to found the source, but I immediately drop the topic, I hate to go in humans territory.

Then the wind suddenly change. Huh, I wonder what wrong a moment ago it's normal. Suddenly in front me appear a giant adult human size dragon.

This make me drop the broom that I use to clean my surrounding. It look at me with a hopeful eyes, I wonder what's wrong with it.

"Porlyusica!" I hear Makarov yelling from the dragon back. Then I saw the dragon shine and in his place there a tiny black wolf, still look at me hopefully the he turn his gaze at something on Makarov hands.

I saw a pale girl in his arm. She lost to much magic from her body, I wonder how she still alive now. "Makarov bring the girl to the bed and you two wait at my living room!" I ordered them.

Makarov didn't hesitate to put the girl inside and wait at the living room along with the wolf. I immediately do my job to make the girl survive, I slightly nervous I never meet this serious case before, I take a deep breath and kick away any hesitation, they are disturbing my job healing the girl.

Ryuu P.O.V

I wait patiently for the result, it's my fault. I know that she is going to do anything reckless if it about other people well being. I cause her this pain. My anger consume me when those people stares her with lustful eyes.

I also almost hurt her, I don't have the right to be her guardian. I fail her and my Master. I hung my head down. I suddenly felt a hand patting my head.

I look up and see the old man smile sadly at me. He told me "That aren't your fault, it was her choice. She know the consequences, but she still do it."

I give him a nod and I smile a little. Aoi always like that even if I hate her selfless personality. I still love that side of her. My body glow again and I grow to my human from. Makarov look startle at first before return to normal. He haven't expect me to able to turn into a human.

If this a normal situation I will make fun the old man, but now Aoi is my first priority. We wait and three days past by. Makarov say he have to go back at the guild to check it out, he promise to comeback later. I give him a nod and he left.

In the evening Makarov comeback, he then ask me "How is Aoi?" I just shook my head while staring at the door "I haven't see the old lady come out from the room, yet."

Then it was silent, I don't know why I say this but I felt talking to the old man. "Makarov you better eat something. If Aoi awake and see you unhealthy, she will try to heal you and that will make her comatose again."

"What about you I haven't seen you eat or asleep for three day?" He ask me. He actually think my body is the same with a human.

I let a small chuckled "You underestimate me, I'm a dragon not a human, I can live without sleep and eat for centuries."

His face is being paint with a realize, he seem to forget that I'm a dragon, he is to comfortable with my human form.

Creak....

The door is open and the old lady is out of the room. She look a bit pale and very tired. Well, she have been working for three days non stop that must have a big toll to her old body.