First day in school

Peyton's pic above :-

As soon as i entered the school everyone started staring at me as if i was an alien ... And i was like stop staring at me or i will rip your eyes out ... Yepp you will be thinking how violent she is bcoz this is who i am..

Hiii my name is peyton sawyer and i shifted here from london .. Avonsdale is a small city in usa but i think i will get used to it .. My dad is a well established buisness man .... Yess people iam rich .. Everything i own screams rich .. As for my mom she is a home staying mom . She thinks if you want your children to grow to be a good person then you should stay at home be there for you whenever you need them ..

Its my senior year and i am really excited for it .. I started searching for the admin office .. Suddenly a brunette girl with body as a model and pretty face appeared in front of me and said "hey iam kiara .. You are the new student right " . I nodded and said "hii .. I am peyton .. And yess iam new here " .. She seemed nice ..

"the admin office is down the hall .. Come I will show the way " i smiled at her and started walking down the hall .. We talked for some time and as soon as we reached the office she said "you go inside iwill be waiting for you here "..

After few min i came outside and she asked for my schedule . I showed her and she started jumping like 5year old and said " we have all classes same " . I was happy atleast i dont have to stay alone in classes ..

As i reached my locker and opened it i saw a really cute boy with jet black hair and blue eyes .. He saw me seeing him and smirked at me and i gave small smile in response...

This year is going to be really exciting for mee ...