I love u too

You know that feeling you get as if all your dreams have come true ... I got that feeling today after hearing nathan's confession .. Bcoz today i realised he is the one i want beside me when all my dreams come true.. He has become the source of my happiness ..

I love him soooo muchhh.

After his confession i took him to medical room to get his wounds treated.. All the way from the parking lot to medical room he kept staring with his eyes full of love and adoration..

I made him sit on the stool and sat outside the room till he got treated.. After around 15 min i heard the door open.. I didnt raise my head to see him.. He sat beside me and remained silent for few seconds .. I thought of starting the conversation but he spoke first..

" i know peyton what you are thinking.. This sudden confession shocked you.. But i swear to god peyt all the things i said outside was absolutely true.. I fell for you the very first time i saw you but i denied thinking it was only attraction but after that kiss i knew that you are THE ONE..
I love you peyton with every ounce of my breath , with every fibre in my body.. I want to you be mine always and forever.. I want to be the reason behind your smile , i want to be the only shoulder on which you can cry.. I want to marry you , have kids with you , grow old with you.. I love you so effing muchhh .. I know you dont feel like that for me b.bbutt"..

I shut him up by smashing my lips on his.. I kissed him with all i had , with all the love i felt for him.. First he was shocked but then started kissing back with same intensity.. He kissed me so passionately i moaned into his mouth .. He licked my bottom lips asking entrance which i gladly gave i swear when his tongue met mine shivers ran down my spine, whole zoo erupted in my stomach.. I tugged his bottom lip between my teeth .. He groaned .. I broke the kiss due to shortness of air to breath.. Our forehead rested together and when i opened my eyes i smiled at him softly with my eyes brimming with tears i said ..

I love you tooo you idiot ....