My knight in a shining armour

You know what happens normally when a girl is kidnapped. She screams, scrams and yells. But what I did was totally opposite. I was enjoying myself. That too because I was irritating the hell out of Liam.

It has been 2 days since I was kidnapped. All I did was irritate him because I thought maybe he will leave me after getting irritated. But boy was I wrong. The whole story took a 180 degree face shift.

It was around 2 in the afternoon when Liam came in the room fuming with anger. "you... You called him didn't you. How many times do I have to tell that you are mine but you don't understand do you? Now I think it's time to show you my wrath" he said as he closed the door and began removing his clothes. Fear began to fill up my body. I began to ran towards the door but he caught hold of me. "where do you think you are going sweetheart??" he said in an evil tone. He lifted over his shoulder and went towards bed. He threw me on bed and climbed began climbing over me.

"liammm please dont do this. I beg you. I didnt call him trust me. I love him liam dont do this to me" i cried. "if you cant be mine then i wont let you be someone else's" he said angrily. He caught hold of my top and ripped it off me. Tears began trailing down my cheeks.

Suddenly window of the room crashed. Liam moved away and saw what happened. There stood bike with biker in grey shirt and helmet. The person removed his helmet and it was none other than NATHAN.

There he stood with look that even i got scared. With flaming blue eyes and nerves popping out on his forehead and clenched hands it seemed like liam is surely gonna be dead.

"what are doing here? Ill kill you." liam sneered. Nathan moved slowly towards him like a lion does before he catches his prey. Before liam could get hold of any weapon nathan caught hold of him by his collar. "you touched what is mine. At let me tell you I DONT LIKE SHARING" he snapped.

He punched liam hard on face making him fall down. He climbed over him and kept punching him. I ran towards him and caught his arm. "nathan... Stop it. Its enough. You will kill him. I dont want his dirty blood on your hands." i said. He shifted his head towards me. The calm blue eyes which i fell for were dark blue. His eyes found mine and calmed down.

Worry filled his eyes and he held my head and ran his eyes all over me. "are you okay? Did he do anything to you??" he asked. The door opened and in came the police. "take him." the officer said. He saw nathan and nodded. Nathan smiled and nodded back.
"lets go home" he smiled and kissed me lovingly. He picked me bridal style and moved out of the house. All i could think right now was ..

He truly is my knight in a shining armour.