Idiot

Seeing him drown in jealousy i couldn't think wether i should feel happy or angry .. It feels good to know that he is possessive of me but still i know this guy for only a day .. I don'nt anything about him other than his name..

After than iran outside for my ride but immediatey i remembered where am i going .. Ughhhh .. He is my ride . Suddenly i heard someone shouting my name "peytonnnn" .. I turned around and saw nathan coming .. He came panting " where... Are youuu going " .. "where do you think i am going " i snapped ... I glared at him and said " take me home " i growled .

" why are you angry ??? " he asked .. "ooo reallyy .. You dont remember .. Let me remind .. YOU JUST BEATED THE SHIT OUT OF SOME ONE WHO ACTUALLY ONLY KISSED ME AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AND YOU ARE SUDDENLY ACTING LIKE A POSSESSIVE BOYFRIEND" ... He looked at with confused face and suddenly smirked " you called me your boy friend" .. Ooommyyygoddd what did i just sayy ...

"Don't change the topic nathan.. whyy did you punch him???" i crossed my near my chest and glared at him.. He sighed and said " he isn'nt a good guy .. That's whyy .. I know him how he is... " .. I laughed and said " yeahhh ... You are like an angel who does'nt do anything bad .. I know people like you nathan .. You may be a geek but still you are playerr.. So don't what to do and what not to " .. I saw his expression which suddenly hardened he started coming near me...

"w..whatt..t are you doing" .. My back hit a car and he caged me and pushed himself into me ..." you know me ... Likee reallyyy ... You don't know anything about me peyton so just SHUTT THE HELL UP ... I only tried to help you bcoz if i had'nt you have become his tonight's one night stand... " he snapped .. We both just stood there staring into each other's eyes...

And suddenly his stare came down to my lips and then to my eyes as if he's asking me permission to kiss me... I did'nt know but i had started leaning towards him .. My eyes shut them selves and his hot breath was fanning on my face and suddenly i felt empty ... I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me with hands in pocket smirking at me .. Dammitt .. He just teased me ..

Idiott ..