Seduced

Nathan's pov -:

After the teasing incident outside the party i could'nt stop thinking about peyton as well as about that kiss.. I did'nt know why watching her dance with caleb and their kiss made me go mad .. I don't know why suddenly i fell a pang of jealous hit me .. No girl ever had this effect on me ..
But when she called me a player it really hurt me very much .. I have heard people calling me that many times but it effected me when it came out of her mouth ..

I don't know if spending one day with her has so much effect on me then what will i do for rest of the senior year ... GODDD HELPPP ME.. !!!!

Peyton's pov-:

That prick , idiot .. He teased me .. Urghhh .. He will pay for it .. Although his closeness felt nice and had me wet down there but no one had ever teased me like this .. NEVERRR

After that incident kiara and zack were dropped to their home by nathan and last was my stop .. That to my house was 15 min away .. Awkwarddd.. We did'nt speak to each for whole ride .. When we reached our driveway we exchanged good nights and all ..

Now here i m sitting my bed thinking about that almost kiss and how i could make him pay .. Suddenly a idea hit me and i grinned ..

GET READYY FOR TOMMORROW NATHAN .. YOU ARE GOING TO GO HARD TOMORROW

Nathan's pov-:

I was standing beside peyton's locker with kiara and zack when i saw someone entered the school.. And what i saw made my jaw hit the ground

Peyton came in a white shirt with classic leather jacket and a skin tight jeans with boots .. Her brunette hair was down till her waist with diamond studded earrings and minimum but smoking hot makeupp..

She came to us greeted everyone and seeing my reaction she smirked and said " take a picture that will last longer" .. I immediately closed my mouth and saw down .. Dammnn she is giving me hard one down there

We had our 3 periods and then we had lunch .. I did'nt see peyton so i excused myself and came out of cafeteria to find her .. As i was walking down the hallway some one grabbed my collar and pulled me inside janitor's closet ..

When i saw who it was i gulped .. It was peyton .. She pushed me against the door and and leaned in .. Her hands were roaming on my chest making patterns and she ran a finger along my face sideways .. I gulped .. Seeing my expression she bit her lip and smiled seductivey.. She ran her lips down my neck and kissed my weak spot... A groan came from my mouth as a response .. Damnn she is getting me hard down there.. She leaned towards my ear and bit my earlobe playfully and said " paybacks a bitch baby !!! " .. I came out my thoughts and saw her snirking at me and she left and then i realised what just happened ...

I just got SEDUCED...