Queen bee

Nathan's pov-:

Aftet getting seduced by peyton in janitor's closet i realised something... This girl is going to be the death of me .. I came back to cafeteria and saw peyton , zack and kiara sitting together and when i sat on the table peyton was smirking at me ... I smiled back nervously  in return.

Peyton's pov:-

I had my history class next that to with nathan .. It feels so good seeing nathan squirm under my gaze uncomfortabely .. I entered my class and delibrately sat down behind nathan .. I could see he knew i am smirking at him as he was shifting on his desk .. Suddenly a idea came in my mind .. I looked around to see if anyone was seeing us .. I bend towards his ear and bit his earlobe and said " you look cute when you are blushing ".... He literally jumped on his seat and turned around to see mee .. I could see a pink tinge on his cheeks ... Ooommyyy godd , he's really blushing ... " i..ii mm" he stuttered and quickly picked up his books and ran towards 1st seat .... I was laughing hard at him... I have to tell kiara about the bad boy blushing..

Next class was gym ... I quiet liked it you know bcoz first i love sports and second my sports teacher was hawwwttt .. Rather than playing every girl would drool over him and boys would throw glares at him...

I walked inside locker room and saw kiara keeping her things in her locker.. I walked on my toes towards her so that see couldnt notice me .. I bend towards her ear and said "BOO" ..."AHHHHHH... peyton are you madd ??? You scared the shit out of me .... " ... By that time i was laughing hard holding my stomach ... " soowyyy " i smiled at her like a child ... She laughed at my expression and said " you are an idiot ..you know that .. By the way you are in a good mood .. Whats the reason may i ask?? " ... I told her the whole teasing , seducing and blushing incidentt
...

When i finished speaking i saw her face red like tomato and i knew she was controlling her laugh .. And then she bursted out laughing so hard se was literally rolling on th floor .. "oommyy goodd.. That was good peyton... Yo are reaallyy good peyton ... A perfect combo of beauty and mind .." .. "awww .. Thankss kiaraaa .. I know im goood " giving her toothy grin .. She rolled her eyes and we went to gym together .. Seating on the bench i saw a group of girls with a blondie leading them coming inside the gymm.. "who is she ??" i asked kiara ... " she is queen bee of school .. Natalie anderson and behind her are her minions .. She's head chealeader and freaking rich , but a slut with no brain .. Slept with whole football team and stalker of nathan but nathan does'nt even look at her after their one night stand at a party .. " .. I nodded and looked at her to see that she is staring straight at me with a scowl ..

What did i do to her exactly ???

After playing we went to change when natalie came to me with her minions and said " look who's here ... The new girl who thinks she is the star of school but listen to me girl carefully .. Nathan is minee .. Do you get that .. Stay away from him " .. I kept on ignoring her .. "are you even listening to me ??? " she sneered at me .. I closed my locker and turned around and fake smiled at her and said "oo .. You were speaking to me... Sorryy swtheart but i don't speak blonde " .. With that i grabbed my bag and walked out with kiara and all the people in locker room were laughing at her..

Haaahaa ... What a queen bee or should i say queen loserr...