Mr goodie two shoes

Kiara's pic above -:

After my talk with zack in class i came to know not every hot guy is a badass .. The day went by and as bell for last period rang i walked to my locker to keep my things .. When i closed the locker i shouted like a maniac "Ahhhhhh" .. Nathan was standing against lockers smirking at me ..

"what the helll !!! You scared the shit out of me " idiot ... He stood there checking me out .. I smirked and said " take a picture it will last longer " . He blushed hard at what i said and stuttered " ii .. Mm " . I laughed and said " did you want something " . He stood there with thinking face and said "there's this party at my friends house . I was wondering if you can come " . I thought and said " okk i'll come .. Can kiara come too ??" .. He nodded and i said "okk .. See you later " .. He was about to walk away when he said "cool .. I will pick you at 7:00 .. By the way wear something in black you will look more sexy in black " .. This time i blushed and nodded ..

After 4 hours here i was standing in front of my closet finding something in black when kiara barged in my room singing " the party does'nt start till i walk in .. ". I shook my head and laughed .. "heyy .. You aint ready can i ask whyy ??" she asked . " i am not able to decide what wear " . She came to my closet and started seeing for dress and after 5 min she handed me a black dress with deep back .. " here you goo .. Now go and change " . I went to my bathroom and changed and came back . When kiara saw she gaped at me and said " dammm .. You look sexyy " .. I said "thankss .. I did my makeup when my someone knocked on door .. I knew it was him .. I wore my black heels , took my clutch with mobile and lipgloss in it and went downstairs with kiara
.. When reached downstairs i saw him talking to mom . Damm he's hott . He looked sexy in his white button upp shirt and blue jeans and dark blue jeans hanging low around his waist . He looks like calvin klein model ..

I went near them and mom was saying to him " dont let her drink .. Bring her home by 11:00" .. He smiled and said " dont very mrs. Sawyer .. I dont drink myself and will leave her home on time " ..

Yeah .. Yeahh mr. Goody two shoes lets get going ...