Sexual frustrations

Somethings never change . Your thirst for romance , your eyes for bromance and same old sexual frustrations and i swear to god it really frustrates the fuck out of me...

That to after the kiss incident it feels like everytime i see nathan i want to jump his bones and do everything that even holy water cannot purify me ...

I went to school and walked down the corridor towards my locket when i saw him... The reason for my sleepless nights .. NATHAN SCOTT ... Standing there in all his glory with black shirt and blue jeans looking sexy as hell as always .. He saw my way and grinned goofily winking at me.. I groaned and moved towards other direction ..

Nathan was walking down the hall when he was grabbed by his collar and dragged inside empty classroom .. He was pushed on the table and when he opened his eyes he saw peyton staring at him with eyes filled with lust .. She licked her lips and smashed her lips against his .. Dugging her hands in his black silky hair tugging on it making him groan ..
Their lips fought for domination in which he won .. He grabbed her wrapping her legs around him slamming her against wall .. She fought with his buttons .. Frustrated she tore the shirt into half and touched his godly abs and making her hands move over each peck ... He moaned under her touch grabbing her closer to him...

"peytonnnnn ... Peytonnnn are you even listening to me ???" .. I was shook out of my daydream . I blinked and saw kiara staring at me in amusement.. I shook my head and cleared my throat .. " what???" i asked .. " you look sex deprived you know .." she said ...
I rolled my eyes and continued with my work..

After my day was over i was walking towards my car when i saw nathan leaning against my car waiting for me .. My eyes roamed up and down his sex god body .. I gritted my teeth and thought..

Damnn these sexual frustration is getting the best of me ...