Him

Nathan's pic above :-

After arranging my locker kiara and i went to our first class which was science .. As i entered the class the teacher said "you must be peyton .. You reached on time . Come and introduce yourself " i walked towards his table and said "heyy everyone.. Im peyton sawyer .. And i m here to make your senior year very much intresting " . Mr reagen was my teacher's name . He was quite amused by my intro and asked me to take a place .. I looked for a seat and there was one in the back and sat beside that desk was none other than him .. The boy i saw this morning .. He was sitting there in all glory with his tshirt sticking to his body showing off his abs and biceps .. When he saw me staring at me he smirked and i quickly turn my head in other direction..

I sat on the seat with kiara on my left and him on right .. After few min he spoke " heyy sexyy .. Did it hurt when fell off from heaven?" i raised my eyebrow and said "cliche much?? By the these pick up lines are old try something new next time " .. At that exact minute the bell rang at moved out of the with kiara and she was jumping and squealing when we came out as if she saw shirtless ian somerhalder ..

"oo myyy godd ... You just stood upp nathan scott" and iwas like is he a god or something .. I mean yess he is hott but common girl i have seen many .. I rolled my eyes and asked "why what happened ". She saw me as if i grew second head and said " he is nathan scott .. The schools most hott handsome sexyyy as hell geek boy " i choked on my saliva " A geek? " . She said " yepp he does'nt look like one but he is "

As i walked towards my locker someone came behind me and wisphered in my ear in a husky voice " Welcome to my school sawyer " and i turned and say nathan walking away making me stare at the direction where he went ..

When the warning bell rang i came out of my thoughts and started walking towards my next class thinking about him ..

Yeppp he is something and a very hot something ...