Face him

It is always said overcome your worst fears but seriously it is easy to be said than to be done . My worst fear was liam and im not able to overcome him . Addition to that now nathan also knew something was wrong after i made a dramatic exit after liam joined .

Back to present here i was sitting in my room rethinking about the kiss again and again and again . Yeah it was such a mind blowing , earth shattering kiss of my lifetime . But yet again the reason behind the kiss made me shiver in fear .

Liam . The name came to my mind again and again which made me tighten my grip on the pillow . Suddenly my bedroom door flew open and kiara came in worried . "Okay .. seriously what is off with you ?? You ran away from school , you are not answering at texts and calls ?? And at top of that nathan was roaming around the school with such a big grin on his face like he won a lottery or something " she blabbered but last line caught my attention and i was sure i was blushing hard . As if hearingmy thoughts she saw my face and asked "okk .. what happened between you and nathan??" .. "ummm .. w.weee ummm" i stuttered ."say it already .." she said . "We kissed" i said . "Ooomyyyy godddd . I so knew it . I always felt the sexual tension between both of you".. but the reason behind it made me tremble .. "what happened peyt ?? Are you allright?? Why are you shivering??? And why did you run away when that new kid came in class??" ..

I first thought about changing the topic but then again i had to tell someone . I mustered up some courage and said " liam is my ex boyfriend .. i was sixteen and he was eighteen . I always went to library after school to read novels . There is where we met . We met talked became friend . I had a crush from the first time i saw him and this crush turned into liking after month and two . After three months he asked me out and i said yess . First the relationship was all good but after sometime he became overly possessive and then started the beating . If i ever talked to any other boy or not obeyed him he would beat me to hell . And one day i couldnt take it anymore . One saturday he came to my house all drunk . My parents were out for meeting . He accused me of not loving him and cheating on him . He tried to rape me that day . But my parents came right on time and saved me . That is the reason why i shifted here . To escape from him . But he followed me here tooo " i whimpered and saw kiara's face . Tears were streaming down her face . With all her power she tackeled me into a hug . " dont worry peyt . We are all here for you . I am here for . But i want to say one thing" ...

Face him . Dont run away this time ..