Jealousyy

As we reached outside the house where party was being held all i could see was red glasses , people making out furiously against the crowd and some were even throwing up .. What a partyyy ..

"let's go inside shall we " nathan said and took my hand and i saw kiara coming behind me hand in hand with zack .. Awww . They make a cute couple .. I winked at kiara pointing at there hands .. She started blushing furiously and i started laughing at her reaction.

As we opened the door we were met by smell of alcohol .. People were grinding against each other and some girls where even running around naked and drunk.. And i was like dont you have goddamn self respect .. As we reached bar counter a really handsome guy was standing there as a waiter .. " heyy ladies  .. What can i get for you " he asked .. I asked for beer and so did zack and kiara .. " you won't drink? " i asked nathan .. "nope i am the designated driver tonight " .. I nodded and said " okk" . I emptied my glass and suddenly a hot as hell guy came to me not hotter than nathan wow where did that come from ..

"will you like to dance with me " inodded and he took my hand and led me to the dance floor .. At that exact time my favourite song maps by maroon 5 started playing .. " iam caleb .. Whats your name gourgeous ? " he asked .. I laughed and said " peyton " he nodded we started dancing . His hands came to my waist and pulled me closer to him .. I turned around and started grinding my self against him .. Then i saw nathan at counter seeing directly at us furiously .. If looks could kill i would have been 6 feet under ground .. I turned around again and brought my arms around caleb's neck .. We danced for quiet sometime when he asked " you want a drink " i nodded and he led me to counter and brought me a beer .. I saw kiara and zack dancing together happily ..

When i finished my drink i said " it was nice meetin you caleb " he nodded and took his phone out " can i have your no.s .. We can go out sometime " i nodded and gave him my no.s .. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me and suddenly smashed his lips on mine with great force and we started making out when suddenly i was separated from him and i saw nathan standing there furiously and pucnhed caleb right on jaw..

" what the hell nathan ?? Are you mad " ..  he looked at me at what i saw in those eyes was

Jealousy ...